8 types of people to watch out for before you throw your next party

2Blazzed

the one girl or guy that always somehow finds a way to fuck up the night by breaking something in the house, which leads to the music stopping and lights going on, and everyone does the ooooohhhh while they look at the owner who is obviously pissed off but trying to play it cool.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im the guy who gets wasted in the first hour of the party..but by that time ive drunk around twenty beers and done shots of everyone else's liquor ..or just stole it from their bags.

im also the guy who smokes too much then steals others cigarettes,then i turn into the politics guy..

man I hate it when people try and freestyle to me at parties more than anyone... Especially since I'm a semi known local dj/producer all these grommit ass kids /thugs try and spit their dope rhymes hoping I throw then a beat. I had to make a "no freestyle" rule several years back

Now If someone tries to even spit a 2 bar punchline I tell em pause and get back to me with a CD

That way I can go home, laugh at their terrible CD, and be done with it

I call these people "furious freestylers"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dude this is awesome

The Self Absorbed Douche is definitely one of those guys. Their jabbering on about their jobs,foreign travels,and multiple talents (combined with the fact that they KNOW that they are extremely interesting people and tell the funniest jokes) usually annoys the shit out of anyone that has the misfortune of getting stuck next to these fuckers. I think this potentially leads to the "super wasted at the party" syndrome and could also possibly lead to the "im going stomp this guys ass before the end of the night" syndrome. Narcissists are a definite killer of vibes at a gathering of people that are trying to get drunk and fuck some strange off in the pool shed. Avoid these guys at all costs.

this is why i hang out with this guy hit me up homie.............