8 types of people to watch out for before you throw your next party

2Blazzed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dtzx5.jpg

18. The Gay Graffiti Writer

A.K.A.-Party Foul Oner

He'll corner you and ask you over and over if you have played his video game.

Will also sneak into your closet looking for any of his branded clothing. May make

fun of you for having Levi's.

Hangs out with annoying DJ

I've been known to be #7 on occasion.

I don't crunk out after an hour, but I'm guilty of the rest of that description.

Also, you left out graffiti writers (that you don't know personally).

Nothing will ruin your party more than one or more of your freinds being stomped out by a bunch of drunken drama queens, then finding tags all over shit and missing items in the morning.

you forgot the guy that always tries to start shit. I been at a couple parties where theres a fight and half hour later people come back and open up. The first time dudes truck got dumped on. Second time they was just fuckin with us. Fighting = loud outside= police = noise violations & other tickets

That and the guy with a bunch of friends you dont kno. Ya kno. the ones that show up and case your spot. Take anything they can.

*Graffiti writers.

baby_grafitti.jpg

hardcore d4nC3 n grafFerz

by far the worst people at parites

they never bring any alchohol, or food, or girls, will either spend the entire night drawing shit unsocially in a corner or try to impress da laydeez with dem mad crazy rap letters.

seriously fuck writers

if i dont know/like the person having the party i will eat all the food, drink all the alcohol, steal shit and try fuck as many of the persons attractive females friends as i can resulting in a 100% chance of good stories.

^ you are 19 right.

#15 At any party with dancing there are the DUDES ON ECTASY WITH THEIR SHIRTS OFF. In Vancouver it was always gay Asians with cowboy hats.

they sweat too much and are gay. Nuff said.

#276 The artist/ hipster who thinks he is doper than everyone.

Will roll his eyes a lot and create a divide in the crowd.Will forget everyone's name, including people much cooler than him.Also often he will get stabbed and bleed on everything.

#<0. The crew of wiggas or wanna-bes that mysteriously showed up.

midwestmilitia.jpg

WHERE YOU CAN FIND THEM: In your kitchen drinking one 40 each, while one of them is casing your joint and pocketing everything that is not nailed down. Who invited them? No one ever knows. Sometimes all white kids, sometimes ethnically diverse, but their clothes are three sizes too big and they are wearing down jackets in June. They usually are 3-7 years younger than the average age of everyone else at the party. They try to spit game to every female in the party until they are shot down by every last one and convene in the kitchen corner. They'll spend the rest of the night arguing over the last few Newports and asking strangers if they got any weed - cuz they got a blunt, yo.

WHY THEY WILL RUIN YOUR PARTY: Half of your shit will be boosted, from everything in your medicine cabinet, to knick-knacks with no value from your kitchen drawers. Why the fuck did they steal your can opener & shaving cream? Because they can. Once they run out of the 40’s one of their older brothers bought for them, they’ll boost whatever booze they can and bounce, to go linger at a bus top with a sharpie for their mad rap letters.

• Like 1

Had brushes with 6 but generally see the situation coming and avoid. I do have a tendency to end up in politcalish type conversations but not really in a number 1 way, I think. Had a long discussion about the Situationists in a really tacky club years ago that still makes me laugh, and more recently one about the difference between catholic and protestant communities, but I don't force that on anyone, I'm just happy to talk about if if someone brings it up.................

f.stokes_625x300_jpg_595x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

17. THE BACKPACK RAPPER

Usually the DJ. He will play every single obscure break you never heard of (wait, was that the sample from....shit, you missed it) to a room of drunk white girls with ass who are saying things like "WHOOOOOO, WET T-SHIRT CONTEST!" and "POP THAT PUSSY GIRL!" Then when you ask him to play some, you know...PARTY music for a change, he'll scowl or pretend he never heard you and put on another Eric Dolphy B-side that was sampled for a B-side by some 90s rapper that you forgot about.

When he's not on the decks, he'll corner you with the "Yo, you listen to underground rap?" line and try to sell you one of his friend's promo CDs or his mixtape. When you tell him "No thanks, I don't really listen to rap, I prefer _____________" he'll want to talk about how this rapper really likes metal but does rap, and here, check out one of his flows....and will sit there and freestyle at you with a drink/blunt in one hand while waving the other hand and telling you about his hard life growing up on the streets of (insert suburb here). To get away, try saying something like "Hey, I had a big bowl of roadkill chili for lunch and I washed it down with a tall, cool Janitor-In-A-Drum. Since I have enough gas to open a Shell station, I'm gonna go blow ass for about twenty minutes...hold that thought." and hide out in the john till you hear The Incredible Bongo Band...then the coast is clear.

HAHA!!!!!!!!! theyre everywhere, in olympia, WA...