The 1st Annual Pacific Northwest Oontzfest Planner Thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

For the record, what I told Jon was that Abs fingerbanged my wife as she was puking while I was off playing the Buck Hunter arcade. Abs has well trimmed fingernails, so it was no big deal...

Abs - whats up with Mt Hood? They really have year round skiing/snowboarding?

i dont understand these massive 12oz meetings..

what do you do, meet up and talk about 12oz? and discuss which threads are the best?

do you wear name tags with your user name on it

i dunno..just seems weird..

i like you guys and all but a massive 12oz meet up just seems odd.

Abs - whats up with Mt Hood? They really have year round skiing/snowboarding?

yes sir, the mt. has a couple giant glaciers that heve been there for ever. Timberline resort has a bunch of runs on one of them, its limited but enough to stay open.

I dont expect these "massive" meetups to ever have a very large turnout, just a few people. Why not take advantage of these if they are in a city youve been wanting to visit, I mean unless your a total douche you'll get shown around and could possibly crash on a couch instead of paying for a room.

Im down with any excuse to bbq or go to the river or to just get together and do some fun shit, thats all.

i was watching this show on the travel channel called top ten wonders of the west, and they went outside of portland to that mount hood thingy....and waterfalls...looked pretty nice out there...only an 8 hour drive from sacramento.....i might go when i have the chance.

When is the last good month to hit Portland up.. Weather wise?

I've thought about checking it out myself..

august to be safe, the rain usually starts in the beginning to mid september.

i was watching this show on the travel channel called top ten wonders of the west, and they went outside of portland to that mount hood thingy....and waterfalls...looked pretty nice out there...only an 8 hour drive from sacramento.....i might go when i have the chance.

mt hood is only 45 minutes from portland, if you like the outdoors there it a ton of cool shit to do around here.