I have been....

Mauler5150

.. dropping the worst farts. Liek seriously nasty ones. It is a shame nobody else is around to bask in their nastyness. They are the closest thing to dog farts I have ever smelt in my life. I think I need a change of diet, I blame Subway and beer for it. :lol::lol::lol:

On that note, I am off to bed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think part of it has to do with the fact that I had to hold some in all day today as I was working with a hot chick, and you know if I dropped something half as bad as this she would probably never want to speak to me again, ahhaha. Anyone got any ideas on how to mask farts in a confined workspace?

I think part of it has to do with the fact that I had to hold some in all day today as I was working with a hot chick, and you know if I dropped something half as bad as this she would probably never want to speak to me again, ahhaha. Anyone got any ideas on how to mask farts in a confined workspace?

walk around the workspace area while letting the fart out, that way the smell drifts all over and the culprit is harder to identify.

I heard that if your body produces and excess of gas whether it be burping or farting that you could be lactose intolerant. I mean an EXCESS of gas.

I love being at work while serving. Shitty tables treats me shitty...I make it shitty for em. Or just putting in an order at a computer letting loose and watching the nest person suffer while being busy. MAUAHHAHA