Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mauler5150

I have been....

.. dropping the worst farts. Liek seriously nasty ones. It is a shame nobody else is around to bask in their nastyness. They are the closest thing to dog farts I have ever smelt in my life. I think I need a change of diet, I blame Subway and beer for it. :lol::lol::lol:

On that note, I am off to bed.

I think part of it has to do with the fact that I had to hold some in all day today as I was working with a hot chick, and you know if I dropped something half as bad as this she would probably never want to speak to me again, ahhaha. Anyone got any ideas on how to mask farts in a confined workspace?

You can't mask them

Your best bet is to go where nobody can see you, let it rip, then dip out unseen

I think part of it has to do with the fact that I had to hold some in all day today as I was working with a hot chick, and you know if I dropped something half as bad as this she would probably never want to speak to me again, ahhaha. Anyone got any ideas on how to mask farts in a confined workspace?

walk around the workspace area while letting the fart out, that way the smell drifts all over and the culprit is harder to identify.

I heard that if your body produces and excess of gas whether it be burping or farting that you could be lactose intolerant. I mean an EXCESS of gas.

I love being at work while serving. Shitty tables treats me shitty...I make it shitty for em. Or just putting in an order at a computer letting loose and watching the nest person suffer while being busy. MAUAHHAHA

""When gas is expelled the pad absorbs the odor normally associated with the gassy discharge or fart""

discharge?

dayum' !

http://www.flat-d.com/chairpadblack.html

The flat d chair pad, it has a charcoal filling that covers up the smell of your fart.

flatchairpad.jpg

ahah I also believe there is a form of underwear as well..

Our Solution: THE FLATULENCE DEODORIZER™

Flatulence Odor Control

Products for those who Care!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now