TOPR GOING AWAY PARTY This FRIDAY IN SF W/ SAM FLORES, DELMON, DJ QUEST, REC LEAGUE, GMC!

ICECOLDVET

Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrray to all Frisco folks. TOPR is moving to North Carolina and I'm throwing his going away party on Friday. Come through and see off the SF graffiti and hip hop legend in person. The live performance and DJ line up is ridiculous and Sam Flores (who did the album cover for the new mixtape as well as the TOPR album "Burning The Candle at Both Ends") will be painting live with Sorrow from UM crew. Alex Pardee will have art as well. See ya there.

Top-r-goin-away-front-flat-.jpg

Topr-goin-away-back-flat.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: TOPR GOING AWAY PARTY This FRIDAY IN SF W/ SAM FLORES, DELMON, DJ QUEST, REC LEAGUE, G

if he is.. dont expect the best.. we brought him out to a show and he scratched for 27 mins straight.. it could have been cool. but he didnt have anything prepared,no juggling. a mix of beats, then him scratching over it.

Re: TOPR GOING AWAY PARTY This FRIDAY IN SF W/ SAM FLORES, DELMON, DJ QUEST, REC LEAGUE, G

Last time I saw Quest play with TOPR, Quest did a 10 minute routine halfway through TOPRs set during his break, and did juggles, scratches and a few dope routines. it was fun as fuck. But I'm sure you get what you pay for.

Why was it necessary to post where he's moving to on 12 oz? Am I the only person who thinks that might be considered a bad idea even if it's common knowledge among certain people?

Yeah, but there's a difference between a few people in the Bay area knowing where he's headed as opposed to everyone on 12 oz. Then again, maybe he's telling the world on Myspace/Facebook/Circlejerk.com. People are strange like that.

He's not secretive about it, he's already addressed it in interviews as well as a bunch of hip hop forums. The guys my friend, I wouldn't just blow him up if it wasn't something he was already putting out there himself. He wants people to know he's leaving and doesn't know when he'll be back to kick it or perform again. Hence the "Going Away Party".

Dudes kind of a fixture in the hip hop and graffiti scenes out here in SF. And his shows are always hella fun. Hope to see yall there.

I had a layover in North Carolina once and felt like I was in the twilight zone.

Mad military dudes and snobby rich looking white people all mad dogging the shit out of me like as if I had on a fucking turban and "Alah akbar" on my shirt or some shit.

Even the bitch at the gate tried to front on me because my ticket was printed by some other airline and not theirs.

No shit you dumb bitch... it's called a fucking connection flight. :dunce:

He's not secretive about it, he's already addressed it in interviews as well as a bunch of hip hop forums. The guys my friend, I wouldn't just blow him up if it wasn't something he was already putting out there himself. He wants people to know he's leaving and doesn't know when he'll be back to kick it or perform again. Hence the "Going Away Party".

Dudes kind of a fixture in the hip hop and graffiti scenes out here in SF. And his shows are always hella fun. Hope to see yall there.

I used to be more open about my life on the internet, but after I had a couple run-ins with weirdo stalker types and some potential drama on here I've decided to leave out a lot of information that people don't need to know.

I haven't talked to TOPR in years, so I don't know about his current situation, much less that he was leaving SF or the reasons behind it. It's not a bad idea to be careful on 12 oz though, cops and snitches and gossip abound on this site.

I'm probably not going to make it to the show, so have fun.

boris is always hating on SOMETHING

Nah bruh Im not hating

I just don't listen to clowns

that rap about talking to birds and emo shit.

How is this nigga even a "Legend"?

I never even heard of this dorks music until I saw this thread.

Im feelin' this though.

20090526-bunb1.jpg

http://usershare.net/mjdte6562683

Nah bruh Im not hating

I just don't listen to clowns

that rap about talking to birds and emo shit.

How is this nigga even a "Legend"?

I never even heard of this dorks music until I saw this thread.

Im feelin' this though.

20090526-bunb1.jpg

http://usershare.net/mjdte6562683

I'm probably better off with you not knowin who the fuck i am, because I would like to think internet tough guy clowns don't listen to my music. Have a great day though!

MECHANICAL BIRD WING DUST DOVES, FLY POETRY, AND CRUST CRUST. YOU KNOW WE DEFINATELY DISCUSS MAD RUST, BIRD TOUCHED 2 WING CONNECTOR FLY AS EVER WORDS FALAFEL. AWFUL, THAT IS SO GOOD ITS AN AWFUL AWFUL.\

IM OUT.

what did you listen to? what tracks?

i got a couple, about bombing, being drunk, shoplifting, bombing.

i still bump that Betty crocker joint too boris :lol: hit me with another good album link.