For all yall niggas that dont know..

2Blazzed

stupid people changin rum to vodka..in Mojitos...acceptable but you all still gay. Especially grey goose...the only shit you got right is still skeptical...that you actually have two hot chicks rubbing each other down with lotion.....denied!

The only Meat Gazer Here is you for caring that much about what me and my shorty do hahah.YOU SEE MEEE HI HATER.Now go back to cow tipping or playing tug of war with your homeboys (with no rope)..

how gay is it caring what another MAN mixes with what liquor,around my way you would get your face served for commenting on another mans drink..ima grown ass man,from the hood.. im used to drinking E&J with 99cent cans of arizona on the corner rolling bluntvilles (dutches are getting expensive)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I spent the weekend drinking budweiser doing the bbq thing with my mini grill on Belle Isle. Portabella burgers. I also did some ribs in the oven at home. Cooked them bitches at 275 for like 6 hours and then packed them away so i could grill them on the isle, grilled some corn. Throwing pennies at the crackheads, layin in the sun watching the boats on the river. Drawing in my book. shit was alright. Watched some sports at a few bars across town. Bunch of parties and shit. Some club type hookup because there was a electronic music festival but steered clear of the festival. Dont want to run into x girlfriends, old friends plus its not free anymore and i wasnt about to pay to listen to techno. no babies in my future. I wraps that shit tight. No oceans but we got great lakes

they are these triple wrapped cigars..so that instead of one dutch for a $1.50-2.00 you get 3 L's for a 1.25

from the urbandictionary

1. bluntville

A better type of cigar used for rolling blunts than dutches. It is the equivilant materials of rolling 3-4 blunts and is kept ultrafresh and indestructable when in its packaging. Currently difficult to find but hopefully will become more widespread.