For all yall niggas that dont know..

2Blazzed

Sitting on a private beach sipping Grey Goose mojito's smoking a fat spliff while i watch my shorty and her friend rub each others biscuits down with lotion is motherfucking god's gift to earth...

Great fucking weekend..

Bout to end it off with a nice cookout tonight,eat like a motherfucking champ

FUCK YALL INLAND ASS NIGGAS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
zebra, youre correct. white rum is usually used

yea she is..

we only had a couple of those Mojito iced mixers at the beach house we were stayin in (i think they were actually Bacardi brand too,lol) but we had a nice big bottle of Goose and figured..fuck it.. shits tasted proper.. later on in the night i was also drinkin Goose with some pineapple juice and Lime,Thats bangin too

Nah no doubt my dude,When it comes to me and you if anyone is hating,its me my nigga, im still hating on that dope ass trip you took to brazil haha you know all to well about fly bitches on the beach haha nah but all jokes aside im still around,,just dont happen to post as much anymore, you can catch me in bklyn any day though, holla!

Sitting on a private beach sipping Grey Goose mojito's smoking a fat spliff while i watch my shorty and her friend rub each others biscuits down with lotion is motherfucking god's gift to earth...

Great fucking weekend..

Bout to end it off with a nice cookout tonight,eat like a motherfucking champ

FUCK YALL INLAND ASS NIGGAS

stupid people changin rum to vodka..in Mojitos...acceptable but you all still gay. Especially grey goose...the only shit you got right is still skeptical...that you actually have two hot chicks rubbing each other down with lotion.....denied!

swimmin in coney island ass nigga

Nah i dont swim in coney island i live there lol Actually went aout a hour and half into long island..Dads Girlfriend got a Beach house out there in some deserted ass beachtown...And im sorry guys but im not a nerd or a tourist, i dont carry around a digital camera (ecspecially to the beach, i dont even bring my cellphone...plus if im laying on the beach with wifey,you think im really worried about taking pictures, cuz IF thats would U would be worried about you must not have a bad bitch like i do!)..wonk saggin for the old heads reading this