XX STRAIGHTEDGE HOMO'S XX

HardyBucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, im gone for a couple days and this shits still going.. really? doesn't this thread happen every 3 months or so?

that straight edge special is bullshit. a lot of kids end up breaking edge, the ones that stay edge are few. the ones who are legit dont, and wont ever give a shit about what you do with yourself as long as your not being a beligerant(sp?) ignorant fuck about it. i've had edge kids tell me they fully support me and others smoking weed cause it calms us down, and they still love the smell.

the most preaching i've ever really heard was someone saying "you know that shit can destory your lungs and your liver and fuck you up blah blah, right?" and when i say "ya i know" all they say is "word, just making sure."

on another note, i love walking into a venue filled with edge kids waiting to see some big edge band smelling horribly of skunk and whiskey, and having everyone turn and give me the evil glare, haha.

They forgot to mention that finding Jesus is part of it. And taking it up the arse.

Only kids I have ever seen that behave like the first-mentioned "straight edge" are the hard-core Christians up the road. But these kids, some of them actually seem like normal hardcore kids...

I don't know any religious edge kids.

I actually know straight edge kids that sell weed and do a really fucking good job and carry good shit too.

YO DO WHAT YOU DO BUT IF YOU DONT HIT THE BLUNT WHEN I PASS IT TO YOU IMA PUNCH YOUR FUCKIN EYELASHES OFF.

Next time I need someone to kick some arse for me, can I please use you? 'cos it seems like you got some pent-up anger there that might be useful.