XX STRAIGHTEDGE HOMO'S XX

HardyBucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my own reasons for claiming edge.

I have been through situations that have lead up to me being edge.

Many people who are edge do have reasons.

Many people who are edge don't have reasons.

People who claim edge and think that it's the "cool" and "hip" thing to do are wrong.

They're stupid and cannot think for themselves.

I give shit to my closest friends about smoking weed and drinking because I don't want to lose them like the others I have in the past. (No, the others in the past didn't die.)

well i have lost people to drugs and alchohol and in my immeadiate family... (yes they did die). Plus i had to deal with a heroin addicts affect on my wifeys family every day for almost 10 years...

And i personally cant bring myself to preach to no one that isnt my little sister. But thats just one man's...

The kid ZEKE on the other hand... my nigga is holding it DOWN!

I have nothing against people not touching drink or drugs etc of course, and know people who don't. But they don't have a special name for it, it just isn't something they do. I don't see why people have to give it a name and start "claiming edge". It seems completely unnecessary and only really serves to divide people. They seem like the alcoholics/junkies of the non drink and drugs world...

Preach to family, you have to make sure the people you really care about get the right idea. But everyone makes mistakes at the same time.

I myself imply the dangers and shit about what they're doing, mainly to the people who I know I give a shit about.

Others are just that, others.

I don't force my beliefs upon someone who doesn't want to soak it in.

It's pointless.

probably the gayest group of fagot homos around.

when they talked about robbing crack dealers i was waiting for it to go on how the dealer pulled out his 9 and shot there faces away.

bring these homos to any bar and it would be the drunks vs. these homos. all the drunks no matter what race what color would band together and fuck these TPWF's up.

I don't appreciate anyone who is preachy about anything, be it straight edge morality or evangelical Christianity.

If you want to live clean and sober there are plenty of people out in that scene who don't feel it nececarry to advertise it within some scene sub-genre

But also every edger I ever knew down south quit sometime around 21

It's a scene, it's something to belong to... Anyone who won't admit it is dilusional and lying to themselves

You want to be sober, be sober and do you...

You want to be edge... That's different

That stupid National Geographic shit pissed me off when I watched it.

It makes being edge look stupid as fuck.

It portrays every Straight Edge person as a "HEY I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP BECAUSE YOU DRINK/SMOKE/FUCK EVERYTHING IN SIGHT! YEAH!"

No, that is completely wrong.

Yeah, we do talk shit on people who aren't edge.

Just like they talk shit on us who are edge.

We still are friends with people who are out of Straight Edge morals.

We are still cool with them, just like they're cool with us.

Fuck National Geographic for portraying Straight Edge as a "gang" and telling people that yeah we fuck everyone up that drinks and smokes and all that shit. When in fact it's not true.

The faggots who do that have no self control and don't realize that you can't force something upon a person who doesn't want to be a part of it.

Militia is retarded as shit.

As is "Hate-Edge"

/endrant.

i just want to point out that i think it's hilarious that you turned "Straight Edge" into just "Edge". you're fucking exclusive dude. do you guys have a football team ?

labels aren't to help you understand yourself. they're to help other people put you in a category, because they'll never really understand the little shining light inside of you buddy.

now i'm gonna have a beer and hit this bong for you, in hopes that one day you'll come out of your shell and realize that you only live once. good luck, most don't make it out alive.

I have my own reasons for claiming edge.

I have been through situations that have lead up to me being edge.

Many people who are edge do have reasons.

Many people who are edge don't have reasons.

People who claim edge and think that it's the "cool" and "hip" thing to do are wrong.

They're stupid and cannot think for themselves.

I give shit to my closest friends about smoking weed and drinking because I don't want to lose them like the others I have in the past. (No, the others in the past didn't die.)

Aerosmith-Livin-On-The-Edge-16180-991.jpg

...again, LOL!!!

087427_10_1621204227.jpg

Respect to all +10 year straight edgers out there. Some of the funniest/down to earth people I know are straight edge.

Or they used to be but stopped claiming years ago, when they realized they don't want to be associated with teenager trends.

About once a year a sxe thread pops up and this happens

istockphoto_6832296-tired-businessman.jpg

straight edge people have to be the most annoying people in the world. worse than christians who always ask you to join them at church.

dont drink? fine, dont get some lame ass subculture name and force it on me non stop. im not going to join, nor do i give a shit.

straight edge vegans? wow even worse.

last sXeXVXHxC show i was at the kid is yelling about animal rights wearing leather NIKE's and a fitted. fuck asian childrens right too!

5 on 1 is gay, and pussy anyway it goes.