XX STRAIGHTEDGE HOMO'S XX

HardyBucks

this thread is gay.

why would you care about what someone else does with their body?

it's true that my initial instinct is to distrust anyone who doesn't imbibe.

but i know a pretty decent amount of solid peoples who are edge.

no rule is universal.

and as far as the whole labeling yourself thing...come the fuck on now, y'all label yourselves everytime you put up your crew.

that's what crew is.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if you know your history, you know before the days where blink 182 reighned supreme, that edgers did in fact jump drunk bums and junkies and pick fights all day for people not ascribing to their lifestyle

As a result, you have a bad rep

And btw the most famous edger made his best music when he started sticking needles in his arm in Fugazi

If you type "sxe" into Google, the first thing that comes up is a straight edge forum.

Read some of the posts in there, this one made me laugh so hard I almost pissed my pants:

clean living atheist

Hello everyone here at sXe, I've been the edge since birth and never have dabbled in mainstream shit like booze and poon and dope. I am 19 and a small aircraft pilot, I'm also a washed up FMX rider who still loves motorcycles. Anyway, wanted to introduce myself and see whats up.

"mainstream shit like booze and poon". The fuck? Of course getting laid is mainstream, it's how you were created you dumb shit. Dude's just mad because he can't get pussy.

STRAIGHTEDGE IS FUCKING GAY.

ITS JUST A BUNCH OF KIDS WHO WERE RAISED NOT TO SMOKE DRINK OR FUCK AND WANT TO BE COOL FOR IT.

HOMO SHIT, THE FUCK DO YOU NEED TO BE RECONIZED FOR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT.

STFU WITH ALL THIS EDGE PRIDE FAG SHIT.

GET OVER YOUR FUCKING SELVES.

i think its funny that most of you idiots bitching out militant edgers have probably never had a problem with one, and are just bitching based on what you've seen on the internet.

not that i've been bitching, but i've had a couple rumbles with said 'militants', and it is what it is.

they fight for what they believe, although its pretty ridiculous to wanna fight me for drinking a beer.

but whatever, most fights are over some bullshit. i mean wars have been fought over other people

not believing in the same god as other people.

not that i've been bitching, but i've had a couple rumbles with said 'militants', and it is what it is.

they fight for what they believe, although its pretty ridiculous to wanna fight me for drinking a beer.

but whatever, most fights are over some bullshit. i mean wars have been fought over other people

not believing in the same god as other people.

Dude youre obviously 15 and just getting in to hardcore. You dont know what youre talking about

twinky's mad.

edit- and thats "I'VE GOT STRAIGHT EDGE"

im assuming by this post, you live by this shit.

honestly, i dont have a problem with straightedge kids, just quit shoving that shit down my throat.

like seriously, is it that hard to say "nah i dont smoke" or "nah, i dont drink" or "nah, i dont like pussy"???

just like with gay dudes, i dont care if youre gay but if you need to show it off by tryin to cop a feel on my pipe, then we have a problem.

all im sayin is get the fuck over yourself.