XX STRAIGHTEDGE HOMO'S XX

HardyBucks

stinkmouse i made a thread exactly like this a long time ago, and i was being as retarded and ignorant about it as you are. you know nothing about the scene besides some bullshit documentary, so don't pretend like you do.

excuse me but what the fuck are you talking about???

when did i ever act like i knew anything about the scene other then what i have seen in one documentary??

a smart calculated response to this would be nice rather then something stupid.

you fucking wutang wearing faggot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm well lets see...

But you cant deny that all the FSU guys are dickheads can you?

from what ive seen of them thats how it seems and there giving edge the bad name.

have you ever met someone in FSU? you know all FSU members are dickheads, eh?

i highly doubt you have ever had a runin with anyone straightedge, let alone one to determine them all homos.

from what ive seen i said you fucking moron,

DO U THINK I RUN WITH THE FUCKING FSU CREW I LIVE IN IRELAND U STUPID IGNORANT WU TANG WEARING PUT ON BLAST FAGGOT

fuck off.

and what you've seen is stupid biased bullshit on the internet.

like i've said, you know fuck all about the straight edge scene and are in no place to call judgment on anyone.

"nothing more than drunken college kids running their mouths as they stumble home from the bar, and just ran their mouths to the wrong crowd of kids. it has nothing to do with "militant straight edge."

this

a college affliction wearing douche was trying to pick up on wifey at a bar

i have no problem with doods talkin to my wife and trying to spit game

she can handle her own and she'll flash that 4 carats a fast as they spit it

but this one douche wouldnt stop with the pick up lines

so wifey tells dood a lil louder than normal that she's married and not interested at all

she turns and starts to walk away, and douche grabs her ass.

well he's in a bar full of sharps and sxe'ers, and she's a female being gropped and disrespected

you do the math.

Every group of friends whether your straight edge or a group of guys out having a few beers has the same mentality. Don't fuck with me and I wont fuck with you. You fuck with one of them and then you got a problem with all of them. Not saying the 5 on 1 thing is a good idea or hell even a respectable thing to do but a lot of people carry that mentality.

Some people think it's fine that 5 on 1 type thing is fine.

It depends on the situation, for me.

If someone keeps talking shit to you and your boys.

You warn him a couple times.

They keep on, and on, and on.

Yeah, you see him at a show.

Rock him in the face, he drops.

Pound his face in.

Pick him up, throw him over the merch table.

But if someone is just talking shit to YOU, then I see no reason for 5 dudes to fuck that one dude up.

Unless he comes with his boys.

Mess is weak.

But if someone is just talking shit to YOU, then I see no reason for 5 dudes to fuck that one dude up.

Unless he comes with his boys.

this

talk is just that.....talk

put your hands on me

you gettin it

Talk will most likely lead to a conflict between the two people.

Even if it's verbally.

But it will most likely lead to fighting.

Nobody likes to be viewed as a pussy or a person who cannot stand up for themselves.

The shitty thing about being a "good sport" and keeping it one on one is that it wont end that way. You beat dudes face in and now he's salty and next time you see him you're getting stomped out by 5 dudes and so on and so forth. May be easier to just let him know you roll with a bunch of other dudes before he has a chance to flex his muscles so to speak.

THIS!!!!!

REAL TALK

You say this in response to "you do you and I do me." So why did you make a thread bashing straight edge people? Definitely not my lifestyle but whatever I don't lose sleep over smoking some weed or the fact that there are people out there who don't like it.

i have experience as a bouncer at clubs

so talkin someone down to backin of is not hard

tellin them that if they keep up with that shit is gonna cause them problems

i have no problem tellin some douche nose to nose that

he will get stomped out if it keeps up

i dont put hands on someone if they dont put them on me

like i said talk is just talk

call me a pussy or a punk

you aint hurtin me

it kills them that i dont get mad off those words they say

People get real up in arms when they call you a fag or something and you just stand there looking at them. Sorry brah I'm not too salty about it. I agree talk is just that, talk. Push me or give me that little homo "listen" hand on my shoulder thing people love to do then we have a problem.

Edit: HATER, you're a fucking retard.

yeah not everyone can be apart of us!! because some people like to have a good times and sex up random hoes! FUCK YOU DRUG ABUSING SEX HAVIN SON OF BITCHES!! SXE

u mad as fuck

u come to me with that shit tryin to push your standards or morals on me

ill tell you to fuck your self

touch me and its on

Who ever said "Do you, I'll do me." said all there really needs to be said here. I'm not running up to my straight edge friends telling them how good beer is and how much they're missing out. Nor do my friends who smoke weed tell me I'm a homo because i don't smoke. People need to keep their business their business.

when its 5 on 1 and people are getting kicked in the head etc.

thats when people start getting killed,

atleast in ireland recently alot of people have died after being pummeled when knocked out in big gang fights.

I guess those stupid fucks cannot see that person is not moving.

Don't compare that 5 on 1 killing people type shit to being edge.

generally speaking, the people who go on and on about being straight edge and worrying about other people are fucking herb's. Most of my friends who are edge have actual legitimate reasons to not get fucked up... i know that i do.

And its no ones elses fucking business... if you walk around with X's on your hands, im laughing at you... if your on bridge 9 with a baseball player as your avatar gaining net apeal im laughing at you... you wearing tight jeans and flannels and vans now when two years ago you had dunks fitteds and baggy jeans im laughing at you.

Basically the majority of you im laughing at... because the majority of people that openly claim edge are laughable... act like grown fucking men.

And i cant speak for anywhere else, but shit definitely is not going down fair in philadelphia.