Friends Who Steal.. FTL

tutleone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is it soo hard for retards who embaress themselves on here to just leave shit alone, talking shit back is only going to extend the amount of time ppl will be pulling your card, if you make yourself out as a douche on the oontz....just don't fucking respond it will die off.. fucking idiots

and by the way your a pussy i'da robbed your ass too...punk

turtle, if you have to ask on the internet what to do when somebody robs you, you are a complete fucking failure at life.

Seriously! If you have to ask people what to do when you get burned as a dealer, then you have picked the wrong hustle. Doubly so if you think people who burn you are your friends...get the fuck out of here with that shit, what kind of human doormat are you?

See, once you're in the game all your "friends" that buy from you aren't always going to be your friends anymore. They're customers, at least when it comes to product or money. And if they burn you or vice versa, you can't get sentimental...it's gotta be all business. Otherwise people are going to walk all over you and rob you blind.

I'm sure you're going to tell me "Naw nigga, I been slangin' for a minute here nigga, I handle mines nigga..." To which I say, BULLSHIT! If you were all about business you wouldn't have made a thread titled "Friends Who Steal.. FTL"...you would have made a thread titled "I Had To Stomp Some Dude Out For Trying To Pull Funny Styles On My Money".

Something tells me you're going to either get robbed at gunpoint or catch a case in the next year or so. Whatever, no big loss...there's a sucker born every minute.

Guest 50million

in before the close.

i stole two pairs of panties from macys yesterday. havent done that in years. fuck paying over $12 for panties.

one time i was hanging with some low characters they were some native dudes.....brothers.

canadian native brothers.

and the one i hung out with more had stolen some cash so i tried to steal it from him.

i was pretty young.

he went to pat me down as a joke and found the money in my sock.

his brother was a grimey dude and he punched me right in the face.

they laughed and shit after cause they thought it was funny that i would try to steal from them.

so they took me up on the roof of their apartment in a blizzard to smoke a few bowls with me.

another time the same brother made me down a pitcher of vodka and then proceeded to punch me a few minutes later cause "i drank all his alchohol".....he then proceeded to cry and tell me to drink the rest of his empty pitcher of vodka.

he then sang along with some old disco song then came and punched me again and cried and gave me more vodka to drink from the bottle.

he cried a bit again cause "the demons".

he just sang for the rest of the night that time.

one time i stayed there and at about 7 or 8 in the morning he came out of his room blaring whodini and just danced around rapping the song.

i seen him do this with rum dmc too.

he then would go back in the room and shut the music off and what we assumed was sleep till 5-6 pm.

gas and cocheese.

i could write a book on these fucking guys.

reason i started writing.

Seriously! If you have to ask people what to do when you get burned as a dealer, then you have picked the wrong hustle. Doubly so if you think people who burn you are your friends...get the fuck out of here with that shit, what kind of human doormat are you?

See, once you're in the game all your "friends" that buy from you aren't always going to be your friends anymore. They're customers, at least when it comes to product or money. And if they burn you or vice versa, you can't get sentimental...it's gotta be all business. Otherwise people are going to walk all over you and rob you blind.

I'm sure you're going to tell me "Naw nigga, I been slangin' for a minute here nigga, I handle mines nigga..." To which I say, BULLSHIT! If you were all about business you wouldn't have made a thread titled "Friends Who Steal.. FTL"...you would have made a thread titled "I Had To Stomp Some Dude Out For Trying To Pull Funny Styles On My Money".

Something tells me you're going to either get robbed at gunpoint or catch a case in the next year or so. Whatever, no big loss...there's a sucker born every minute.

i totally agree with your second paragraph. but fuck the other shit.. you dick lol

i dont front like im some kind of kingpin, but i do stand by a strict code of business, like you stated.

THE REAL POINT OF THIS THREAD WAS TO JUST TALK ABOUT FRIENDS STEALING SHIT FROM YOU, AND WHAT YOU DID... LIKE ANECDOTES N SHIT.

ITS A "WHAT WOULD YOU DO" TYPE JAWN.

BUT YOU GUYS AUTOMATICALLY GO INTO SHITFAG MODE AND ACT LIKE I'M REQUESTING TOTAL STRANGERS' HELP.

I KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO DO ALREADY.

im waiting til he gets paid to whoop him

and im only going to take the equivalent of what he took from me, so shit is even.

THE REAL POINT OF THIS THREAD WAS TO JUST TALK ABOUT FRIENDS STEALING SHIT FROM YOU, AND WHAT YOU DID... LIKE ANECDOTES N SHIT.

This totally voids anything you say too me.

I don't have "friends" who steal from me.

There's no anecdotes for it, you smash his ass.

period.

You seriously sound like a homo.

"I'm gonna wait till he gets paid and whoop him, and only take what he took from me."

The fuck outta here.

You should kick every tooth out of his mouth AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, then if he's your real friend you and him can laugh at the dentist bill together.

i totally agree with your second paragraph. but fuck the other shit.. you dick lol

i dont front like im some kind of kingpin, but i do stand by a strict code of business, like you stated.

Oh really? It's so strict you need to ask for advice on how to handle deadbeat thieves. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....yeah. Does your "strict code of business" also entail letting people fuck you over then proceed to tell a bunch of strangers on the internet about it? Because that's a bad business model, and I stand by my prediction that you will either be robbed or raided sometime in the very near future.

ITS A "WHAT WOULD YOU DO" TYPE JAWN.

My friends don't steal from me. If they do they aren't my friends anymore, and I let them know that in no uncertain terms.

BUT YOU GUYS AUTOMATICALLY GO INTO SHITFAG MODE AND ACT LIKE I'M REQUESTING TOTAL STRANGERS' HELP.

I don't know you, you don't know me. Therefore that makes me a stranger, and if you think I'm going to spare someone's feelings when they tell me that their "friend" beat them on a drug deal and what should they do then they're T-R-I-P-P-I-N-G.

I KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO DO ALREADY.

NO WAI! TELL US MOAR!

im waiting til he gets paid to whoop him

and im only going to take the equivalent of what he took from me, so shit is even.

And that's why you're a mark. You should be beating dude's ass with a sand-filled radiator hose EVERY SINGLE DAY till he gets paid, then when he's flush break him for ALL of his cash, beat him again, and mad dog the fuck out of him every time you see him after that. That's the proper way to do it. Or you can tap his jaw once or twice and say "Please give me the money you owe me old buddy old pal" and see where that gets you. You'll offically be known as that "bitch made mark that can't handle his business".

Fuck, wheres that fuckin facepalm pic at...

my situation and what i am going to do wasnt the main point of this thread.

well it was, but i wasnt asking anyone to literally give ME an opinion on what I should do

the 'opinions' being what you thought about people who steal from you

unlike you guys, i like to maintain a certain degree of integrity.

unlike you guys, i like to maintain a certain degree of integrity.

Yeah, a dope dealer with integrity. Dude...GET OUT OF THE GAME NOW. You are not cut out for that life.

Integrity for a dope dealer is like integrity for a pimp. It's not about being a nice guy and giving people a chance to make things right, it's about making money, fair deals and doing whatever it takes to get ten times what you lost out of someone who fucks you over. Doing business like that sends everyone a message. You do it any other way, no one will respect you.

My guess is that you probably aren't slinging for a living, you're just have a little side hustle so you can get high for free. Take my advice and get out before you take a fall. Be an end consumer like everyone else, you'll be better off for it.

For real man

Integrity and the game are incompatible

How do you keep integrity while making sure your "friends" spend as much money as possible on something that rots them from the inside and wastes all their money

If you just sold dro you might have a point

And I say this as someone who has probably sold more dope than 99% of this forum

You really need to get some self respect. Also maybe stop kidding yourself with this drug dealing shit and find another way to make money. You're clearly young, and not very good at taking care of yourself.

Basically what I"m saying is stop being a faggot.