Friends Who Steal.. FTL

tutleone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignorance to the game never gets you a pass

you better be in jail right now for throwing a molotov into your 'friends' car.

Turtz you remind me of this kid I went over to and jacked an 1/8th from the other day.

I would steal your weed if i had the oppurtunity.

Haha.

Want my advice?

Don't sell drugs. You sound like one of those kids that comes back 2 times later after being sold Sea salt in a grammy bag.

i just got back from a party. my boys ipod got stolen, and throgh deduction, we figured out who it was. when he came back to the the house, we fucked him up royally, ran his pockets, took 200 bucks, took his car keys, found the ipod in his whip, fucked him up some more, pissed on his bed, destroyed his room, split the money, took his beer,and bounced, thats how you do it

All of this.

i just got back from a party. my boys ipod got stolen, and throgh deduction, we figured out who it was. when he came back to the the house, we fucked him up royally, ran his pockets, took 200 bucks, took his car keys, found the ipod in his whip, fucked him up some more, pissed on his bed, destroyed his room, split the money, took his beer,and bounced, thats how you do it

"hahahha That was cool!"

beavis.jpg

You know what pisses me off?

See, I rack shit. I'm a grown ass man and I'm really good at it,,, and I think a lot of people will relate that racking from a store is a completely different game from stealing from people.

I would never jack one of my friends, and if I actually DID ever take anything from a person I would do it to their face..,

But normal people think because u "steal" that means they need to watch you at the crib

Only writers seem to get this

Word, I'm about racking from stores, but I couldn't take shit from somebodies house, friend or not. If somebody trusts me enough to let me in their crib, regardless of how much of a douche they are, I couldn't take some shit like a tweeker. Maybe I'm just a softie...

Rape that nigga.

ahahaha take something from him!! make sure it hurts and hell cry about it before he sleeps at night..all fetal position like with rocking!! ahhaha

Ok so youre gonna wanna get a nice wood bat.....dont wear a belt....dark alley...roof access....skittles...use a towel.....

yo i heard fernel used to break down his buds in between classes and roll em fat and the teachers always uised to catch em and be madder then a march hare at him for doing that. now look where the boy is selling hats and robbin little gay niggas named turtle for bud. aaaahhhh shiiiiii if only i could prop em.

True, but consider the fact that he asked 12 oz "LOL GUISE I GOT RIPPED OFF WHAT DO I DO LOL" and we said "The guy has a beating coming, why are you arguing with us on here?" I can see several things not turning out well in this situation, especially if he's never heard of the concept of "pimp hard and get that money" and doesn't handle the situation with some finesse.

The other thing we forgot to mention is the collateral option. You grab something that's worth way more than the principal after slapping him around for a few minutes and say, "you MIGHT get this back if you come correct, but until then that's my shit." There's always the chance that the cops will get involved, but if you play it smart and cool then there's nothing to worry about.

You might want to hire someone to do your dirty work for you. I have serious doubts about your ability to intimidate, and beat down the person who stole from you. I would also advise that you not tell the internet your business, you know the internet isn't very anonymous; their are a few members on here who could find out lots of your personal information with not that much trouble. Just consider that this board is monitored by law enforcement, and now they know you do graffiti and sell drugs. Well if members could find out your information then they might be able to as well, and making statements to the effect of 'HI I'M A DRUG DEALER' might not be the smartest thing to do.

Actually I advise you give up the whole drug dealing thing, I would suggest a career change to fast food, or maybe just admitting your epic failure at life and committing suicide.

*The Cult Of Skaro*

I would also advise that you not tell the internet your business, you know the internet isn't very anonymous; their are a few members on here who could find out lots of your personal information with not that much trouble.

He ain't kidding-

25j8u1t.jpg

LOL at advertising slinging weed on myspace... holy fucking fuck.

If the rest of what he said wasn't straight up asking for it, that sure as hell is... and this is coming from somebody who has had detectives at their house due to careless internetting before.

Seriously though, turtz, I have a foolproof plan that will get you more respect from your friends than you have right now.

1) Buy over sized rainbow swirl lollipop

2) Hand it to the dude who ripped you off and tell him that it's a "prethsent" for him for being so "thspecial"

3) Lick his nutsack clean

Turtz, I initially thought you were just a little forum novelty so I left you some negative props with a goofy comment about more tampons. However after reading through this thread I know that you have earned every one of those ten bloody things.