LADYS OF THE OONTZ I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HardyBucks

STINKMOUSE; seems like you really dig the girl so...take her out, doesnt matter where but maybe somewhere nice and chill. make her laugh heaps, show her a good time, be yourself and also be considerate about what shes feeling.

if you dont really dig her..then dont take this approach.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% serious. She was flipping the fuck out, screaming at my friend to stop the car and get rid of the old fag before he could hurt us. I honestly thought there was no way she'd forgive us when we finally came clean, but she loved the prank so much we went to pick up her cousin and tried it all over again on her. Her cousin didn't take it so well, hahahaha.

• Like 1

Guest 50million

1. it depends on where you live -

SF: Museum or a walk on the beach

Oakland: Lake Temescale or Urban Ore

ten miles difference but plenty of different things to do.

Beach or park is always good. What Banana Fish said - you want to get some talking going on. now talking doesnt mean sex, but if the day goes alright, there will be sex.

2. make sure she is fed good food and nothing heavy or with tons of garlic....Mediterranean food is always great date food...or sushi.

maybe meet up and pre drink at your place? that way its familiar for after the date.

so what are you doing then?

well i folded on the idea of a big crazy date because i couldnt think of what to do,

and i didnt really think it would be really appropriate to whip out my snake and pee in her but.

So just gonna go for a picnic on a nice day then out to a gig for a few drinks followed by a walk on the beach.

Might aswell keep it simple.