Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kiwiwhaaa?

Vagina ripped open by fountain.

seen on-http://www.weirdasianews.com/2008/05/18/water-fountain-rips-womans-vagina-sfw/

Water fountain shows have always been a big draw for people. Whether you are taking a moment to enjoy the world famous Bellagio fountain show or the smaller, but still amazing, Tianyi Sqaure show in Ningbo, China, you are likely to enjoy the overall experience.

tianyi-fountain.jpg

Yang, a 19 year-old college student, had a very different experience.

In August of 2007, Yang was at a local center square in the Henan Province of China. She went with some friends to enjoy the day and see the musical water fountain show.

Yang and her friends were playing in the water fountain area and enjoying the light burst of water that would spray them. All of a sudden, while Yang was struck by a powerful burst of water that threw her into the air.

236b.gif

After the fall, Yang experienced extreme stomach pains and was bleeding badly. She was immediately taken to the hospital to undergo medical care.

The doctor said that the fountains water pressure had torn her vagina and damaged her intestines.

236a.gif

During the following 7 months, Yang received 3 surgeries to repair the damage, which left her some pretty bad scars.

Yang is suing the owners of the fountain for around $24,500 in damages.

That just fucking sucks.

Damn..

If she was in America should we be fucking rich.

after that happened the fountain went and bragged about it to all his boys.

• Like 2

imagine what those bellagio ones woulda done

ralphal.jpg

"TO THE MOON, ALICE!!"

• Like 1

That sucks, she looks like she'd be hot if she didn't get the high power douche .

Idk fuckin why but your location has me cracking up.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

OW! MY VAGOINA!

I think those scars are more the evidence of socialized Chinese medicine, but anyway, this was 2 years ago... if it was you and the reporter showed up on your doorstep would you agree to have your face in the pictures? I mean... her vaJJ is wrecked but she's kinda got some balls.

*also I LOVE the fact that she's pointing to the hole and carrying an umbrella

Wow, all she is suing for is 24K?

If this was the U.S. this chick wouldn't have to lift a finger for the rest of her life.

That had to be painful as fuck.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now