I just saw the craziest shit on the new "Cheaters"

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In relation to windows breaking, I know from a few years ago at Easter time I was cleaning my car and locked my keys inside and had to smash a window to get inside it. It took at least 6 blows from the bluntside of an axe (it was all that was lying around) to smash just a small quarter window. There is no way in hell that was a real glass window. I can understand if it was a rear screen, those fuckers can break from anything just due to the tension that they are under (and as a result of the curvature) but side windows are cunts to break.

maybe some episodes are but there are some that just can't be staged i feel

this guy fucks up peoples lives so bad on national tv

well i guess you wouldn't have to sign the consent form if you didn't want to

this is the best episode i've seen yet:

guy catches his girl cheating on him ends up getting knocked out by the guy shes cheating with

LMAOOOOOOO MY SON SAID "AAANNAAHH" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! THATS THE "I JUST GOT DRUGGED" NOISE B. WHEN YOU STRAIGHT DRUG A NIGGA IN THE GRILL AND MAKE THEM DO BACK PUSHUPS NIGGAS EITHER START SNORING OR GOIN "AAAANNAAAHH" :lol: :lol: :lol:

YO I CANT BELIEVE NOBODY MENTIONED THE EPISODE WHERE HOMIE GOT KNOCKED IN THE TELLY WITH A FUCKIN TRANNY!!

MY SON GRECO BUST THIS NIGGA DOOR DOWN AND HE WAS IN THERE WEARIN A PAMPER WIT A BIG BLACK TRANNY SPANKIN HIM WITH A TV ANTENNA OR SOME SHIT...I COULDNT HANDLE B I WAS CRYINGGGGG I HAD TO PUNCH SHORTY IN THE FACE I AINT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO