I just saw the craziest shit on the new "Cheaters"

YouMad.GIF

This geeky looking white dude got caught fucking his girlfriends roomate. At first I thought it was fake because the roomate was leaving and he straight kicked through the passenger side window, then tried to pull her out.

Then when his girlfriend was confronting him, and she said "how come you can't handle it like a man?" he reared back and bust her in the nose, blood was everywhere, and she straight folded.

Best shit since joey grekos bitch ass got stabbed up on that boat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember the episode where he got stabbed.....thats back when cheaters was good.

i dont know if i like the new cheaters episodes though....although this one does sound good.

i hate it when reality shows are not real......*ahem* operation repo *ahem*

What fucking douche!

At first I couldn't believe he kicked out the window of the car and tried to drag the mistress chick out of the car cutting her all up on the broken glass.

Then he straight cold knocked his girlfriend out busting her nose.

I hope that the cops take him on a little joyride to a secluded area and taze that piece of shit while laying the boots on him.

Anyone remember the episode where the black chick grabbed hte knife out of her glove box and stabbed the dude in the cawk?

I don't care if this show is scripted, it's still more entertaining than half the other shit on tv.

haha they all used the freeze frame of his foot through the window like 6 inches from her face, and her expression is priceless!

I can't believe he really dropped his girl like that, her shit was for real broken and just gushing blood.

Then she took him back! I mean I understand you get pissed because your girl put you on cheaters, but still, damn.

all reality shows have some staged shit for filler, but joey greko still really got stabbed on a boat, it was on plenty of other news sources. I doubt the producers came to him like "were going pretty hard this season and our contract with the network Is up, so were going to need you to take one for the team"

And there's really no way they could have faked this, her nose was straight up flattened

Unless cheaters has a CGI budget I'm guessing it's real

maybe some episodes are but there are some that just can't be staged i feel

this guy fucks up peoples lives so bad on national tv

well i guess you wouldn't have to sign the consent form if you didn't want to

this is the best episode i've seen yet:

guy catches his girl cheating on him ends up getting knocked out by the guy shes cheating with

maybe some episodes are but there are some that just can't be staged i feel

this guy fucks up peoples lives so bad on national tv

well i guess you wouldn't have to sign the consent form if you didn't want to

this is the best episode i've seen yet:

guy catches his girl cheating on him ends up getting knocked out by the guy shes cheating with

haha both these dudes got braids n shit,...

wtf

and grekos is all like *

*settle down punk*

haha after dude got laid out..that shit was classic:D

cheaters is filmed near where i stay. i have a few fucked up stories about them fools.

i used to get my buds from this one dude who was on cheaters. he came over one day when it was on tv and told me about how him and his ex was on the show. apparently they paid him AND her $500 each to act like fools on tv. she went to cheaters first and got them to follow him around town. he was with a hotter chick somewhere downtown when cheaters rolls up. they stopped filming and had to pay him off before they kept rolling camera. then they basically said "turn up the heat" and thats when the two girls started going at it and my boy J was tryin to play along.

i saw that episode 6 months later, made me smile.

then there was this one time where a cop was fuckin this chick in a park across from where my boys lived. we'd see the cop pull up every day and meet up with some chick. she would jump in his car and he'd smash or get head or whatever. this went on for a few days, when one day we was smoking a blunt watchin this shit, when cheaters rolled up in their vans and got all in his face with cameras while his pants were down. the cop got fired and it was in the newspapers here.

havent seen that episode air though.

also, there's a mexican cheaters filmed in Houston, TX called "Secretos". shits crazier and funnier than the english version. i think its funnier when you can't understand what they're saying.