military freights

troubador406

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ive benched a line of hummers a couple of times but only seen a line of tanks once. i was so pumped to bench that.

i dont remember where i was but i was riding a train and a line with some tanks passed us in a siding and im pretty sure i got flicks... ill check the archives.

i havent noticed any military shit rolling around here.

but i havent really been watching so who knows.

When they first ramped up the Iraq War we saw a lot of military trains headed east through Houston to the Port of Beaumont. For some reason they were shipping a lot of military vehicles out of Beaumont and New Orleans.

We avoided the military trains like the plague. Could a train get any hotter?

I used to work in Barstow's Calif, Yermo Rail Yard loading Military equipment to Home Base and oversea's, it's not really 'hot' since they remove all sensitive equipment, it's locked and you couldn't even hijack anything off it if you wanted. Second they don't make any stops at any rail yards that are unsecured.

I doubt there's been an "influx" or alot more trains yet, it's been the same for the last 7 years. Probably just units coming home and going training to different JNTC's.

Nothing special

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A train could get hotter than military, but they're probably not bringing it back: the "white train" that used to run nuclear materials up in Washington State (Hanford area). I think that one stopped running in the 80's.

Come to think of it I believe it was straight up nuclear warheads, so it was military of the highest order.

I used to work in Barstow's Calif, Yermo Rail Yard loading Military equipment to Home Base and oversea's, it's not really 'hot' since they remove all sensitive equipment, it's locked and you couldn't even hijack anything off it if you wanted. Second they don't make any stops at any rail yards that are unsecured.

I don't know, they stop all the time in the local yard, no more than a day, but they stop...

• 1 month later...
In the present political climate, I caution everyone to stay strictly away from any sort of military cargo, truck, train, ship, whatever. If you get caught painting on a military vehicle you may very well go to prison. It's not worth the risk. I say "Don't Do It."

HA - while thats so obvious the average retard could see the logic in it, thank you for pointing it out for all the average retards out there who will read this and maybe think twice before they take this risk....

yes, it is a run-on sentence