Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
troubador406

military freights

ive benched a line of hummers a couple of times but only seen a line of tanks once. i was so pumped to bench that.

ive benched a line of hummers a couple of times but only seen a line of tanks once. i was so pumped to bench that.

i dont remember where i was but i was riding a train and a line with some tanks passed us in a siding and im pretty sure i got flicks... ill check the archives.

i havent noticed any military shit rolling around here.

but i havent really been watching so who knows.

When they first ramped up the Iraq War we saw a lot of military trains headed east through Houston to the Port of Beaumont. For some reason they were shipping a lot of military vehicles out of Beaumont and New Orleans.

We avoided the military trains like the plague. Could a train get any hotter?

I used to work in Barstow's Calif, Yermo Rail Yard loading Military equipment to Home Base and oversea's, it's not really 'hot' since they remove all sensitive equipment, it's locked and you couldn't even hijack anything off it if you wanted. Second they don't make any stops at any rail yards that are unsecured.

I doubt there's been an "influx" or alot more trains yet, it's been the same for the last 7 years. Probably just units coming home and going training to different JNTC's.

Nothing special

I see M1A1s and APCs on the line here about every other month. I live right next to the tracks so its an easy scope.

A train could get hotter than military, but they're probably not bringing it back: the "white train" that used to run nuclear materials up in Washington State (Hanford area). I think that one stopped running in the 80's.

Come to think of it I believe it was straight up nuclear warheads, so it was military of the highest order.

I used to work in Barstow's Calif, Yermo Rail Yard loading Military equipment to Home Base and oversea's, it's not really 'hot' since they remove all sensitive equipment, it's locked and you couldn't even hijack anything off it if you wanted. Second they don't make any stops at any rail yards that are unsecured.

I don't know, they stop all the time in the local yard, no more than a day, but they stop...

HERE IN CHICAGO I WAS STOPPED AT A RAILROAD CROSSING , THERE WAS A ROW OF ARMY HUMMERS , THREE OF THEM WERE PAINTED .

i was bombing a commuter transit line that doubles as a main freight line to one of america's largest ports during the run up to the iraq war. a long train went by with humvees and 155mm artillery guns among other things.

In the present political climate, I caution everyone to stay strictly away from any sort of military cargo, truck, train, ship, whatever. If you get caught painting on a military vehicle you may very well go to prison. It's not worth the risk. I say "Don't Do It."

• Like 1

Still the pear tank was dope I remember going through the thread for him in the heavens and waiting to see it but it was never posted.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now