graffiti

MakeYourMark

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TIME 2 BOMB.

nice since, heils, vyels, goal, yme, kevs, 9volt....and bast can fuck off with his wheatpastes that constantly go over classic doorways and tags.

do i spy some tunnel action? that sento from the martinez gallery is completely fresh. and that "matokie lives" must be new...i'd love to see what else twist has done in new york lately...

Guest istepdincrap

i never really heard of goal untill i seen that bustarhymes video that has his throwup in it for like 5 min. straight! pretty cool!

Guest MR VINCIBLE

the person on the WINDOW is "monster", some poster work done in the LES, also a small sign installation around the corner from scrap yard on the island on like canal and varrick.....yo celf you are the most popular man on the internet, did you get the picture of the rabbit that i sent to you? oh yeah, what's up with the nighttime flick of the revs amaze, were you afraid of getting caught or something, hahaha.

Guest MR VINCIBLE

chill out maker, i ain't tryin to piss anyboyd off. it was a fuckin joke. besides it's obvious we got mutual friends so i'm not tryin to start any beef.

Guest MR VINCIBLE

celf paints well, he paints more then any of you kids dissing on him, illegal and legal. and he's better thenyou.you don't like it, eat it. the truth hurts.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived