Goth Wedding

Gnarly Sheen

So occasionally I work as a server or bartender for a local catering business, it's a pretty cool gig and i usually just see a ton of drunk cougars and young whores, but today i saw a goth wedding. This shit was the most awkward thing anyone could ever experience. The 24 yr old groom rocked random shitty tats all over his neck and arms while sporting long black hair. I couldn't help but feel sorry for this guy. I was also told that he was a white supremacist with a swastika necklace but didn't see it. Even if he was, this dude was way to fucking soft to be hatin' everyones religion and race, in all honesty he just looked like a clown. He was wearing a red velvet shirt, with all sorts of lame shit going on a jacket and some long black pants. It was hideous. His 17 yr old bride had the most fucking epic dress on that looked like it came straight off the adams family set. There must have been no more then 20 people for the reception and half looked like they might be inbred. I'm pretty sure most of these mother fuckers had on wolf shirts and zubaz pants under there dress clothes, i just fucking know it. The groom prepared a 20 min photo montage accompanied by a thunderstorm into and shitty music. Also, a bonus poetry break which included poems on how they experienced pain their whole life but now can experience love, which totally debunked any thoughts of him being a white supremacist.

It was pretty much a comedy break for me and one of the all time worst wedding receptions i've ever seen. No music, just 3 awkward tables of confused people. Pure comedy.

Anyone experienced anything quite like this? Share

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 years later...