Selling to a graff shop near you!

STAN51

ive always wondered what it would be like to work in the graffiti sales and marketing business or what not...

sounds like a pretty good job, for someone who probably isnt that old - like he said it combines 2 things he knows a lot about. shit, in a global recession getting a job is tough enough yet alone one that you actually want to do.

question is, does it pay well stan? and if it is, hook a brother up.

Well, its a side thing. Im only getting a % from sales, so its all commission.

So, if i want to work hard, it will pay off, if i want to relax, i can do that aswell cuz im not getting paid per hour. Also, it gives me a chance to sponsor writers, throw events, open legal walls, travel and a lot of other good perks. And i can do this from anywhere in the world cuz its all telephone and internetz business. Im going to Israel for a month and my boss is cool with that cuz i can work from there.

And once again, yes i knew faggots where gonna hate, its the OONTZ, they would hate even if i opened a thread where im giving out free markers and paint.

Im not working for the forum im working for the wholesale distribution department.

So its like a filter, if you are an idiot hater, you will not waste my time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly Bombing Science has a way better store than 12oz. I remember when their store had 6 shirts and 4 markers, now they got pages of graffndance shit.

12oz needs to up its game and start monopolizing, instead Raven just bitches he's always broke and this site costs so much to run. Newz(the dude behind BS) never bitches he just keeps on working/building.

12oz has the best forum, lots of great people that contribute to this community but seriously slacking in the money making opportunity.

/real talk

I havnt heard raven bitch about how much the forum costs, honestly...

I have only heard other people do that for him, but not out of his mouth

And bombing science advertised on here not that long ago

Look guys, lets not make this in to BS vs 12 oz.

They both have a place in this internetz graff world and are both great outlets depending on what you are looking for.

Kim, Cashville is in my district, holla at ya boy.

Once i get the ball rolling, i will be coming to visit some of the shops so i will also get a chance to hang with some OOntzers.

Too bad i dont have the west coast. Thats where all the peeps and $$$ is.

I love 12 oz! Bombingscience already does business with the good people from here. I dont need to advertise the bombing science forum or on line shop on here, it is not my job.

12 oz has the best forum, BS has the biggest on line store.

Its only natural and smart i try to make that connection and let people know that there are new possibilities, products etc.

Glad you have a job and all, but 12oz has:

http://www.fourthehardway.com/

Which is closed right now for redesign and inventory updates. So in a way, you're kind of disrespecting 12oz. I'm not trying to make a big deal about it, just stating some facts. I'm sure Bombing Science won't want us going on their site saying "4THW just reopened with new limited edition whatever you call its, and t-shirts by who really gives a fuck."

fuck it, get your money, stan. you could be on here giving away free krink mops, and people would still bitch.

i dont know the last time i looked on fourthehardway and there was krink to buy, maybe you could get ahold of raven and help them figure out how to keep a constant supply of merchandise.

Earl, i see what you are saying and in no way am i trying to disrespect the oontz.

I am not advertising the on line store, nor am i selling t shirts and mags.

I am selling whole sale paint and markers that could actually supply the online store here on 12 oz. So its in my interest for your on line store to do well because you could be the next account to get a shipment from us. BS already advertises on here and have for a couple of years for the on line store. I am more talking to people opening shops wanting a provider. Once again, as i said, if this causes any sort of tension or if you truly think its disrespectful, please close this thread.

I dont think we are in any competition, i contribute here more than i ever did in the BS forum. Im just letting riggers know i got a job and if anyone needs paint and markers for their shop, they can holla at me.

Online store and whole sale paint distribution are two different ball parks.

I would never come on here advertising the new products from the online store cuz thats not my job and that would be disrespectful to the oontz shop.

fuck it, get your money, stan. you could be on here giving away free krink mops, and people would still bitch.

i dont know the last time i looked on fourthehardway and there was krink to buy, maybe you could get ahold of raven and help them figure out how to keep a constant supply of merchandise.

Thank you brosef.

This is what im saying. Im here to see what i can do for all who are interested including 12 oz since we pretty much got exclusivity on distribution on a lot of these products.

You guys are missing the point i think raven is more concerned with the idea and aesthetic of the site the content like the blogs. The more traffic the more he can advertise to keep it running without having to sell shit and package and ship and nickle and dime his way to making money. Im sure if he wanted to make http://www.fourthehardway.com/ a huge online store he would have done that. I think he cares more about bringing you guys great content and design through the blogs and if the store sells some shit thats ok too. If this where a store i wouldnt be here as much, im here for the oontz not to get a good deal on krink markers.

YaheardMe

also thread jack and title change is in order this should be the http://www.fourthehardway.com/ store thread. And this is shameless self promotion of a competitive sight there is no other way to say it. It is what it is.

Well, its a side thing. Im only getting a % from sales, so its all commission.

So, if i want to work hard, it will pay off, if i want to relax, i can do that aswell cuz im not getting paid per hour. Also, it gives me a chance to sponsor writers, throw events, open legal walls, travel and a lot of other good perks. And i can do this from anywhere in the world cuz its all telephone and internetz business. Im going to Israel for a month and my boss is cool with that cuz i can work from there.

And once again, yes i knew faggots where gonna hate, its the OONTZ, they would hate even if i opened a thread where im giving out free markers and paint.

Im not working for the forum im working for the wholesale distribution department.

So its like a filter, if you are an idiot hater, you will not waste my time.

this is all i read

T;6390080']You guys are missing the point i think raven is more concerned with the idea and aesthetic of the site the content like the blogs. The more traffic the more he can advertise to keep it running without having to sell shit and package and ship and nickle and dime his way to making money. Im sure if he wanted to make http://www.fourthehardway.com/ a huge online store he would have done that. I think he cares more about bringing you guys great content and design through the blogs and if the store sells some shit thats ok too. If this where a store i wouldnt be here as much, im here for the oontz not to get a good deal on krink markers.

YaheardMe

also thread jack and title change is in order this should be the http://www.fourthehardway.com/ store thread. And this is shameless self promotion of a competitive sight there is no other way to say it. It is what it is.

for the fourth time not trying to advertise the forum, they pay for ads on here already.

Just letting riggers know i got a job selling paint so if they need to network and build they could contact me, including Raven.

Just cuz the employer is BS does not mean we are in any competition. Some of you are really missing the point.

on a side note, somebody is visibly upset.

untitled.jpg

:lol:

i always wanted to create fake seen mustaches and beards.

like you know , for the upandcoming graff heads who want to emulate what it is that gave seen his awesome talent

i was thinking like you can get two different kinds

the legend seen

. with beard optional

seenendofanera.jpg

and the oldschool seen.. that comes with a stache comb

stylewars-tony-silver-seen.jpg

i gotta funny story too tell:

so yesterday i went to urban outfitter on state street(no homo, some the bitch i was with wanted to buy some shit from there). they were selling some book about sneakers and shit. i opended it up too a random page page and BAM..it was an article about 12ozphophet.com.(remember when the blog page had the colorful low top dunks on display) they showed that picture also.

12oz...all up in my life and shit.