Selling to a graff shop near you!

STAN51

Hi 12 ozers.

Today i got the good news that i am officially a part of the BOMBINGSCIENCE team (dont hate).

I will be in charge of all new wholesale accounts for Molotow, Belton, Grog, Krink, etc.. on the east coast of North America. This is great because it combines the two things that i have the most knowledge on; sales and graff n dance.

If any of you oontzers are involved in graff shops, skate shops or any place that would carry graffiti supplies, feel free to contact me so we can network and build.

Names of shops in your area with possible contact #, (if you live on the est coast, till the mid west) would be very much appreciated as well.

Feel free to give me any type of info that you think would be useful.

I want to thank you all in advance.

Discus.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I would love to help you do your job in selling overpriced markers and crap to people who paint plywood. Just give me awhile to google graffiti shops in the US. It's real hard so it may take a couple hours.

I really enjoyed you hateresque sarcastic post.

Im not really asking for help in selling over priced markers, looking more to build and connect with the shops that already supplies from us and new shops that would want to do business.

You would be surpised to know how many non graffiti shops carry these products.

I have an extensive list of graff shops, thats not really a problem. Im looking more to see whats up in each city, there are possibility for events and lots of great stuff people could benefit from.

Hi 12 ozers.

Today i got the good news that i am officially a part of the BOMBINGSCIENCE team (dont hate).

I will be in charge of all new wholesale accounts for Molotow, Belton, Grog, Krink, etc.. on the east coast of North America. This is great because it combines the two things that i have the most knowledge on; sales and graff n dance.

If any of you oontzers are involved in graff shops, skate shops or any place that would carry graffiti supplies, feel free to contact me so we can network and build.

Names of shops in your area with possible contact #, (if you live on the est coast, till the mid west) would be very much appreciated as well.

Feel free to give me any type of info that you think would be useful.

I want to thank you all in advance.

Discus.

What's the use coming out the closet now? We already knew you're a fag.

I mentioned bombingscience so all the immature retards can shoot a hate comment and fuck off and all the normal people who know whats good can contact me on some real grown man shit. I love 12 oz! Bombingscience already does business with the good people from here.

I dont need to advertise the bombing science forum or on line shop on here, it is not my job.

12 oz has the best forum, BS has the biggest on line store.

Its only natural and smart i try to make that connection and let people know that there are new possibilities, products etc.

Also, i just wanted to share good news for those who care and enjoy my input in to this forum. I highly doubt 12 oz and BS are in competition when it comes to wholesale distribution. If so, close thread. A few people already contacted me and i will do my best to hook them up.

I know its easier to hate than to help and i expected the hate comments, im not an idiot.

I already knew who was gonna hate before hand and its the same homos that get mad on here every other thread and never contribute anything good to the forum in the first place.

Bojangles, from the things you listed we only carry rusto tips.

If you seriously want a bag, holla!

ive always wondered what it would be like to work in the graffiti sales and marketing business or what not...

sounds like a pretty good job, for someone who probably isnt that old - like he said it combines 2 things he knows a lot about. shit, in a global recession getting a job is tough enough yet alone one that you actually want to do.

question is, does it pay well stan? and if it is, hook a brother up.

Thank Mercer!

And yes it is about time i get a job. :lol:

This is not a full time gig. But it will keep me occupied and give me some good experience.

Once i get my training i will holla at you for your address again cuz i lost it when that crash happened. I know you love them kirnks, il see what i can do.

Let em hate...

Only thing I'll say is I'd never buy a Krink marker. There are plenty more ways to get ink to surface than paying $5 for that shit. If you're really serious, and not just into the commercialization this hobby brings, you'll find a way to be the next KR making your own in your garage or something. Books man, books.

Hope you make tons of cash off folks.

Honestly Bombing Science has a way better store than 12oz. I remember when their store had 6 shirts and 4 markers, now they got pages of graffndance shit.

12oz needs to up its game and start monopolizing, instead Raven just bitches he's always broke and this site costs so much to run. Newz(the dude behind BS) never bitches he just keeps on working/building.

12oz has the best forum, lots of great people that contribute to this community but seriously slacking in the money making opportunity.

/real talk

Let em hate...

Only thing I'll say is I'd never buy a Krink marker. There are plenty more ways to get ink to surface than paying $5 for that shit. If you're really serious, and not just into the commercialization this hobby brings, you'll find a way to be the next KR making your own in your garage or something. Books man, books.

Hope you make tons of cash off folks.

What if you ball hard and like the product, fuck making a mess in the lab, I'm too wealthy for that shit.:cool: