VACATIONS

Hayabusa

Vegas and mexico

the two spots most people in the 20-25 age group seem to be obsessed with. I loved hawaii. I've never been to Vegas or Mexico. Some parts of Mexico, and the all inclusive cheap trips I can understand. Maybe even spring break.

But are these two vacation spots that great? Am I missing something? I mean hookers and blow are great.... but going all the way to Vegas? Im not 100% convinced

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

going to vegas in july for a few days, its a good ol time. we scored 3 nights on fremont for $79 - for three fuckin nights! thats $26.3 a night, fuckin rad.

unfortunately, I just looked at ufc 100 tickets, and nose bleeds waaaaaaay in the back are going for $400. fuck that shit

going to vegas in july for a few days, its a good ol time. we scored 3 nights on fremont for $79 - for three fuckin nights! thats $26.3 a night, fuckin rad.

unfortunately, I just looked at ufc 100 tickets, and nose bleeds waaaaaaay in the back are going for $400. fuck that shit

hang out at the after party clubs/bars and challenge fighters to fights

bet you 99% of them will pussy out

oh the stories

i just flew in from v town.

it aint great. at all in fact i wouldnt go back as a tourist at all.

if youre going for the all inclusive brain dead holiday head to cuba. mexico is way overrate and vegas is stupid. unless you really like hotel lobbies.

shit is cool for the folks who think true relgion jeans are hot. both of them spots are kinda weak. you in the east coast huh? head to nyc or bean town instead.

i wouldn't mind vegas, but i always say "fuck vegas" because, what, you've never been anywhere, don't read, so you wanna gamble and see the fake Eiffell Tower? Oh, cool.

Fat fifty year old couch potato women that consider Highliner fishsticks a fancy meal consider Las Vegas and Disney World to be dream vacations.

Skip them both.

I'd take Mexico over Vegas, but ask around about where to go that might actually be interesting or at least not a tourist trap shit dump.

MarcoFromHouston might be able to help you.

Hell Cuba or Costa Rica would be better choices.

maybe im just a typical dumb american, but i always have a blast in vegas. i can lounge around in a pool while playing blackjack and getting drunk in the sun. and time doesnt seem to exist in vegas, you get your swerve on, play cards, eat dumb amounts of food, and the next thing you know its 5am and you're heading back to the hotel to beat up the pussy while watching a lesbian movie on the plasma tv. then call and order champagne and cheese sticks.

plus, you can find some wicked cheap flights, we're payin $109 each round trip.

Actually, that girl I consider wifey material, the one I saw at the wedding; she told me to come to Vegas with her, and I replied, like a fool, "Yo, fuck Vegas!"

I think I lost points with that, but I'm sick of hearing about 6 2 suited in Vegas. For real.

i would go to vegas on some Oceans 11 type shit

or pretend to be a high roller and hustle the shit out of everyone (attempt to) and live lavishly (read: fake) for the time Im there. But I still like nature and quiet out of the loop places

i wouldn't mind vegas, but i always say "fuck vegas" because, what, you've never been anywhere, don't read, so you wanna gamble and see the fake Eiffell Tower? Oh, cool.

Fat fifty year old couch potato women that consider Highliner fishsticks a fancy meal consider Las Vegas and Disney World to be dream vacations.

exactly my point. i was like oh yay, now ive seen the fake eiffel tower, and the real one, and the fake colosseum, and the real one. wow. super lame. vegas is white trash paradise holiday.

outlet malls and a road with big hotels and guys fronting while putting the trip on company credit cards. its pretty lame.

• Like 1

most of my friends love vegas.

but i havent been in years when i went to the AVN expo.

it's alright for a weekend getaway maybe from LA.

but i personally wouldnt make it a destination.

perhaps make it one part of a larger vacation.

include grand canyon, los angeles, lake tahoe, or other "local" areas.