REST IN PARIDISE MEAN ONE MH KING!!

FOREVER_MEAN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

MEAN MUTHA FUCKIN ONE I MISS YOU EVERYDAY SON........BIG USE PRAPRA HAHAH LIKE OL TIMES I LUV YOU SON SAVE ME A SPOT CAUSE WE WILL MEET AGAIN FOR TOTAL DISCTRUCTION ONCE IM UP THERE WITH YOU IN THE HEAVENS......WELL CATCH SPOTS FOR ME AND IMA STAY ROCKING SPOTS 4 YOU... MH FOR LIFE CUTTYS,, FOREVER,, BROTHERS FOREVER,,FOREVER MEAN LONG LIVE THE KING.....BIG USE MH MOBB...REST IN PARADISE TO THE GENIUS HIM SELF....IMA STAY MEAN TILL THE LORD FINALLY CALLS FOR ME......

• 2 weeks later...

WAT UP SON JUST THINKN BOUT BACK IN THE DAY HAD THESE FLICKS JUST THOUGHT I POST THEM CAUSE MEAN AND HOP WE GOT THIS SHIT ON LOCK.........I LOVE YOU SON I KNOW YOU WATCHING DOWN SO I GOT TO HOLD IT DOWN FOR YOU.....MH MOBSTAS FOR LIFE YOUR CUTTY J-DOG......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

holy shit i had no idea who this guy was until seeing this thread...and goddamn you rarely see a writer with so many different ORIGINAL letter structures. for the most part theyre slight deviants of basic straights but executed with beyond perfection mastery and and a banging flare-ass original and personal twist

• 4 weeks later...

Ive been lurking around the 831 thread for awhile,checkin on how my citys doin,an I would see all the MEAN flicks an be like "Damn,dudes got his shit on lock,be down to paint with him",an then I read that hed passed an it was jus a weird feeling-knowing that someone whos already gone had inspired me.

Rest In Paradise MEAN,

an inspiration to many,an a reason to be proud to be painting out the Ocho Tres Uno.