Another day in L.A.

IOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I don't agree.

There's a fuck ton of illegals in Texas, San Antonio specifically.

They get along fine with the blacks, of course you're gonna get the occasional argument

but it's not some fucking shenanigan ass race war.

LA just has a super concentration of stupidity and I'm sure it has something to do with super intense concentration of people leaving within an incredibly small area, economics, and ingrained LA gang culture.

and besides, everybody knows the only people Mexicans really hate are Guatemalans.

Its roots of the race war in L.A. go back to a confrontation amongst a dispute between the black gangs in the prisons and the Mexican Mafia. I also remember something about Grape Street Crips supposedly cheating the Mexican Mafia out of drug money, but I'm going off of vague memory.

The underlying reason for the supposed race war is about drugs and money. The only competition that truly remains are black gangs. This ain't about race really, even though now it has spread far down enough to make it that. This shit was started by the mafia to eliminate the competition.

I would say it is about race since these Mexican gangs are targetting regular blacks too, not just gang members.

Its roots of the race war in L.A. go back to a confrontation amongst a dispute between the black gangs in the prisons and the Mexican Mafia. I also remember something about Grape Street Crips supposedly cheating the Mexican Mafia out of drug money, but I'm going off of vague memory.

I thought it was just a general greed of wanting to control the entire Los Angeles drug trade..

I would say it is about race since these Mexican gangs are targetting regular blacks too, not just gang members.

Yes, what I was trying to say is that's what it has turned into. Originally it was about drugs, territory and money. Now its reached down to the level of an all out race war.

i leave southwest alone. Lots of Mexicans. I have no buisness down there

outside food. I dont kno nobody. When i was a kid naturally i had

a pass in my neighborhood. Heads really never fucked with me. Knew

better. Anything west of Clay i didn't... Kettering. Going North into Denby

same deal. East of Clay i was generally good to go. I still kept my head down

but i went to school with those kids. I was around, I had friends that

worked at the spots, spent plenty of time just kickin it on the block and thru

special circumstances I made everybody including myself lots of money.

selling dope = conquest. People expanding into new

areas. Not even if they have to. They start getting that

money and they need more. If you are moving in on

your rivals than it is what it is. If you are moving in on

rivals of another race its complicates things. Still.... thats

no excuse to attack people who aint did shit

Fuck anyone who bangs for any reason...whether it's for a hood, drugs, race, tagging, or cops (yes, they do it too). It's just coward bullshit...quick question- if you know someone who's clicked up, will they fight a fair one, and if they lose will they let it go and not bring ten of their boys or a gun into it?