Another day in L.A.

IOU

88 arrested, 147 charged in massive operation against Hawaiian Gardens gang

http://www.presstelegram.com/ci_12425026

By the Numbers

The authorities: 1,400 law enforcement members.

SWAT power: 17 different teams.

The gang: 1,000 known members and associates of VHG - Varrio Hawaiian Gardens.

Indicted: 147 gang members and gang associates.

Arrested Thursday: 88 gang members and gang associates - 63 of those named in indictments and 25 others, not named in indictments, arrested on other charges.

Already caught: 35 of those named in indictments.

What's ahead: 15 of those indicted face mandatory life without parole.

Slammers involved: 118 federal facilities where the convicted will be sent to break up a state prison gang stronghold.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know im probably wrong about these guys...

but i couldnt take a gang seriously if they came from a place called hawaiian gardens.

to me that sounds like the gingerbread crew, or the mary poppins killas.

just sayin

maybe if all the gang members bought ThreeWolf shirts they could have foreseen the cops coming, and been lifted off to the moon by extraterrestrials. I also hear that the three wolf t shirts make police officers extremely horny and they start to all fuck eachother, enabling criminals to quickly run past.

• Like 1

I was wondering why they came down so hard on VHG.

Then I saw they were waging a race war. Anything involving hate crimes means the federal government and the FBI gets involved, not just the local police. So the full resources of the US government comes down on them. Lots of racist Mexican gangs in LA have received massive arrests when found out they were targetting blacks.

fuck those assholes.

not much smarter than the clan.

but, fuck the g-men too.,

substitute the gang with say, an organization committed to social change operating outside

the usual channels of "legality"and blam!

you've got a thousand police busting heads on dudes trying to stop a republican convention or something.

it's a very dangerous two way street.

shit that blows my mind. The article says in a city of 15K a thousand

have ties or are members of this bunch

black people can be violent but I can atleast comprehend the reasons

behind it most of the time. Some shit like this blows my mind tho. If you

are going to come to america and your soul purpose is to try and cause

problems GTFO. We got enough already. You mexican and you dont want

to live amongst blacks. Go to mexico. I say the majority of the majority

of americans are more than fine with blacks in america. Illegals coming up

from mexico on the other hand trying to start race wars in america... not so much

behind it most of the time. Some shit like this blows my mind tho. If you

are going to come to america and your soul purpose is to try and cause

problems GTFO. We got enough already. You mexican and you dont want

to live amongst blacks. Go to mexico. I say the majority of the majority

of americans are more than fine with blacks in america. Illegals coming up

from mexico on the other hand trying to start race wars in america... not so much

Agreed.

I don't agree.

There's a fuck ton of illegals in Texas, San Antonio specifically.

They get along fine with the blacks, of course you're gonna get the occasional argument

but it's not some fucking shenanigan ass race war.

LA just has a super concentration of stupidity and I'm sure it has something to do with super intense concentration of people leaving within an incredibly small area, economics, and ingrained LA gang culture.

and besides, everybody knows the only people Mexicans really hate are Guatemalans.

20090521__C_PN00-ORTIZ11+PC40SHK.JPG

Los Angeles County Sheriff s Deputy Jerry Ortiz, who was shot in the head in June of 2005 by a Varrio Hawaiian Gardens member while he was investigating the attempted murder of a black man in the city. Ortiz's death triggered the investigation that led to Thursday's arrests.

/queue "fuck da police anarchy brah!"

behind it most of the time.

So what your syaing is your a pussy and you shut a blind eye to it becuse theyre black? thats bullshit no one should be violent against anyone else unless a good ass reason and racism goes both ways. Dont jump on one race but excuse another, good sterotypes are still sterotypes and are bullshit. Its this mentality that makes them think its ok to do what they do.

20090521__C_PN00-ORTIZ11+PC40SHK.JPG

Los Angeles County Sheriff s Deputy Jerry Ortiz, who was shot in the head in June of 2005 by a Varrio Hawaiian Gardens member while he was investigating the attempted murder of a black man in the city. Ortiz's death triggered the investigation that led to Thursday's arrests.

CUE "fuck da police anarchy brah!"

and yeah fuck the police.

fuck gangs that aren't any better than the police.

control over peoples lives by use of intimidation and the constant threat of imprisonment or death is fucking bullshit.

both parties are guilty but where one group acts out in the open, the other hides behind the facade of protecting the community.

It sucks that the officer was murdered, it sucks that black people have to live in fear, and it sucks that no one in the community organized to stop these fucking assholes in the beginning, some fifty odd years ago but I'm sure there's more history in regards to the neighborhood and race relations than is being discussed. So I don't presume to know why the gang became so large or so bent of removing African americans (black people) in case that was too PC anarchist, from the community.

also fuck you for misspelling a three letter word.

you sir, are an idiot.

• Like 1

The underlying reason for the supposed race war is about drugs and money. The only competition that truly remains are black gangs. This ain't about race really, even though now it has spread far down enough to make it that. This shit was started by the mafia to eliminate the competition.