Twinky's twitter-style thread: Twinky needs...

Drue_Down

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes i slip up, but for little white lies.

i know better than to keep covering lies with lies.

after seeing what my lies have done to people i just started not being able look at myself in the mirror without hating myself.

so ergo, i made a point in not sparing others feelings, and trying to get out of situations by lying anymore, and its worked out pretty well for me.

after seeing what my lies have done to people i just started not being able look at myself in the mirror without hating myself.

You should just look at yourself in the mirror then cut your arms with a boxcutter, it makes the pain go away then you can lie all you want. True story.

• Like 1

i just started not being able look at myself in the mirror without hating myself. i just started not being able look at myself in the mirror without hating myself. i just started not being able look at myself in the mirror without hating myself. i just started not being able look at myself in the mirror without hating myself. i just started not being able look at myself in the mirror without hating myself. i just started not being able look at myself in the mirror without hating myself. i just started not being able look at myself in the mirror without hating myself. i just started not being able look at myself in the mirror without hating myself. i just started not being able look at myself in the mirror without hating myself. i just started not being able look at myself in the mirror without hating myself. i just started not being able look at myself in the mirror without hating myself. i just started not being able look at myself in the mirror without hating myself. i just started not being able look at myself in the mirror without hating myself.

:lol:

my ban is finally over.

yayz.

i just got back from LA.

and i feel pretty awesome now that im not sitting in the backseat of a mustang after the 5-7 hour drive back.

LA was dope, i stoleded some glasses, went with the homie to get a dog, forgot to take pics and had the best fucking sandwich evar.

awesome.