Complain about airports and airlines super thread

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently flew to the middle east and back, and any american who is retarded knows that its terrorist central there (im joking)

The security was no worse than usual, the airport already had two bag scans in place which I felt was better than most american airports. Customs didnt say word one to us when we got in either, which was weird.

I dont know about the rest of you, but nothing about TSA makes me feel safer, the new procedures seem like a waste of time. Everytime I go through TSA in the states, 9 of the 12 TSA agents are texting and paying no attention to what is going on. The whole new procedure is making flying such a huge hassle.

I flew delta, which was terrible. The carry on bag rule is stupid, there is no point in a rule if you wont enforce it. You're allowed one carry on, of a small nature, there are people on these planes that carry on 3 bags, all bigger than backpacks. I carry one piece of luggage when i fly, thats it, no checked bags, i put it in the overhead, and the flight attendant had the gall to ask me if i could put it under the seat in front of me because some guy who had 3 large bags didnt have room for all his bags.

I hate flying, its getting worse and worse by the year, they know you can do nothing about it, and people need to fly. Oh well, i'll keep flying too. Weak sauce

We just flew home from visiting family in Texas for the holidays and the entire trip was total bullshit.

First we had to fly from Austin to Houston which is retarded because Austin has an international airport, but they never have flights to the places we need to go.

So we get to Houston and our flight is late due to weather and they tell us that we will miss our connecting flight in Paris and will have a 5 hour layover there the next morning.

Houston is dumb and doesn't have smoking lounges so I had to go outside and smoke and then spend 45 minutes waiting to pass back through security.

We finally get to Paris the next morning and those asshole Frenchies don't have heating inside the airport.

Five and a half hours of freezing my fucking ass off waiting for our plane was total bullshit.

I can understand not having heating to keep bums from hanging out there, but the only way to get to the concourse is to have a ticket and no hobo is going to buy a ticket just so they can sit inside and stay warm.

It was fucking torturous.

When we were standing in line waiting to get on the plane, you could see your breath inside the airport....it's fucking retarded.

Plane tickets are too expensive to have to freeze your ass off while waiting for your flight.

On the upside of flying...Air France, Lufthansa, and German Wings are all pretty awesome airlines in my personal opinion.

Never had a good experience at Washington Dulles. Fuck Delta AND United.

On a positive note: MIDWEST AIRLINES RULES!!! Free drinks and snacks. GIANT SEATS. Apparently fresh baked cookies are their schtick. And the food is like it was made by a person not a machine.

Also fuck Continental for that 14 hour delay last year in Newark. Again MIDWEST best airline I've flown.

This is coach.

_graphics_news_img_jan03_midbig011103.jpg

The free hot cookies:

midwestairlines008.jpg

So what if I gotta hub out of Milwaukee? Midwest is one treat after another. Just like the old days when airlines appreciated customers.

Midwest_Airlines.gif