Complain about airports and airlines super thread

T.T Boy

Maybe its just me, but I tend to fly a bunch and Im sure a ton of you do. As of the last 2-3 years flying has become a fucking pain in the ass. Lemme start ona few things.

The US hub system. This is retarded, when booking a flight from canada to the eu, why the fuck do i have to fly from the west coast to dallas to london adding a nice 5 hours on to my flight time? or connecting through minneapolis, to chicago, vegas then nyc? what kind of stupid ass flight is that? I never have understood the hub system.

Canadian airlines in general. fuck you and your $300 minimum to get anywhere in the country. fuel surcharge? fuck you, add up the number of people on a flight times by price of fuel, factor in distance and that number is always way off.

ghetto ass budget airlines in europe, fuck you and all of your no strings attached lies, your 8£ booking fees yeah im sure it costs you 8 quid to process a visa transaction. fuck you and making me pay to check one bag, it never used to be that way and the price was still the same. oh and paying for online check in? ok ill not pay and do it for free, then get the police called on me cause im not an eu citizen as im boarding the plane. oh and thinking of charging to use the pisser? i hope michael oleary gets bladder cancer for that idea.

also i love that thse low budget shitlines use pilots who have been sacked and need to keep up their hours and pay them nothing. i really want majcek the drunk polish pilot who was fired from zltoyairski flying me to my white trash holiday destination.

fuck airport security, im not blowing up a plane with my conditioner, or deodorant, either is the 75 year old woman ahead of me. im not paying 20$ to pay for a carry on bag your check in girl said was ok in the first place.

oh and fuck you big name airlines for this whole charging for luggage thing.

how about airline companies booking flights until the day they go bankrupt? im sure they knew that was coming. thats just theft.

Oh and thanks for destroying my luggage and telling me its my fault and you cant do anything. get aids.

I will never fly with United, Ryanair, US Airways, Wizzair, Monarch, Thomas cook, WestJet, EasyJet, Southwest, or a whole shit load of others.

Share your amazing airline stories.

Fuck it im taking the train.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I stopped over in Singapore on the way to Austrailia, I was expected to shit in a tiny hole in the floor. That wasnt too great.

that's how some of the public toilets were in japan, well out near osaka. i was not trying to shit in one of those while wearing a suite heading to a business meeting.

best flights i've had were qantas. my flight to AUS from LAX was great, as was my flight from SYD to MEL. But I wasn't a fan of JAL at all. I had a flight from LAX to JFK and my fuckin seat was broke (AA i think). so i couldn't even sit my seat upright, those whole flight the thing kept going back. who am i kidding, that's a joke compared to some shit i've heard people go through.

also, the airport is the most grossly overpriced place ever.

hey T.T Boy......... UMAD?!?! :lol:

i travel every chance I get. always good experiences.

except the last flight thru continental. they overbooked my flight, had me take a later flight with 3 transfers, missed the last flight out of mexico city, had to stay the night and they refused to pay for it :mad:

its cool though, they gave me a $300 travel voucher.

I've flown Southwest, AirTran, US Air, Delta, American Air, Aeromexico, Mexicana, AlItalia, & Continental.

I'm hoping to fly with Virgin USA from LAX to SFO this summer.

^ spoken like someone who didn't travel before 2005.

things have changed so much, it is just a travesty now when you compare it to how it used to be.

and continental. how you suck donkey balls. worst airline i have ever flown.. horrible employees.. basically shitbags who know they must be working for a failed airline. a fee to check any bag at all. that's how to lose customers.

the whole liquids thing is effin stupid. not too mention if you had a team of ppl you'd get what you needed on board anyway. they seem to have it handled a little better in europe, where you can occasionally get a liquid through if it was bought in a special way.

plus they don't even screen checked bags. how dumb is that.

i have flown easily over 100 flights round trip..

every single united states carrier.

southwest over 50 times, they are still a decent airline.

the asian airlines, like singapore, still do a good job as well.

for most, it is bad and it is getting worse. i was pleasantly surprised by british airways last weekend though. way to capitalize on low expectations.

^ spoken like someone who didn't travel before 2005.

the whole liquids thing is effin stupid. not too mention if you had a team of ppl you'd get what you needed on board anyway. they seem to have it handled a little better in europe, where you can occasionally get a liquid through if it was bought in a special way.

plus they don't even screen checked bags. how dumb is that.

yeah my unopened vitamin water was taken, but the gang of paint in my checked baggage made it just fine. i like the brochure homeland security left me as well.

flying done changed.

When I stopped over in Singapore on the way to Austrailia, I was expected to shit in a tiny hole in the floor. That wasnt too great.

WTF? At Changi airport? Or were you out and about in the city? Most places there have western toilets. Indonesia is a whole different story...

2291489-Typical-Indonesian-toilet-0.jpg

No toilet paper and no flush...

Airports make me furious. I could definitely see myself getting into a fight with some fat rednecks for blocking an entire walking area while walking like 1mph as i'm trying to hurry to my flight.

On the bright side, i haven't gotten searched for a few years now, in comparison to right after 9-11 where i got searched like 8-10 times in a row, every single flight i had.

Also, what is up with airports/airplanes always being either extremely hot or extremely cold? Its like they have no idea what a reasonable temp is, so they just say fuck it and toss it up to 90 or down to 40. I mean, i understand its hard to keep a large busy area at a steady temp, but come on, i shouldn't be sweating bullets while sitting waiting for my flight.

Never had a good experience at Washington Dulles. Fuck Delta AND United.

On a positive note: MIDWEST AIRLINES RULES!!! Free drinks and snacks. GIANT SEATS. Apparently fresh baked cookies are their schtick. And the food is like it was made by a person not a machine.

Flying RyanAir was the only time I have legitimately feared for my safety on a plane. Not only was everybody cramped in there like cattle, but I could tell we were approaching the runway way too fast....the plane fucking fishtailed for christ's sake.

My friend works for Air Canada and has some real horror stories about the quality of pilots on some of these budget airlines.

PS - TT Boy....see you in a few months.

for those interested in a super fun plane ride:

southwest airline presents...

Happy Travels from Southwest Airlines! We are proud to support, celebrate & serve the GLBT community with our dedicated gay travel website. Southwest.com/gaytravel hopes to continually enhance your travel experience by featuring wonderful gay-friendly destinations, events, and special offers continuously throughout the year. Thanks for being a great travel partner as we take exceptional pride in partnering with you! Be sure to check back often for updates and special offers.

milky, this is the kind of travel we need to arrange.

go japan air they are some helpful dudes!

I didn't want to go back to work so the policy to delay me for a night in schipol (Amsterdam) due to an overbooked flight was great

the $500 US managed to get me presents for everyone plus the upgrade to business class to tokyo was great until I had to go sit back with the economy bastards after changing planes.

Never really had a bad experience except for some slut at Lubeck airport for Ryan air who refused to check me in as I was two minutes late.

her manager came out to argue the toss but she wasn't swayed at all.

Rot in hell slut!