twinky needs your help musicians...

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NIGGA FUCK RAP, IF THE MONEYS IN TECHNO IM DOIN TECHNO, I DONT EVEN CARE B FOR 6 FIGURES ILL DJ A FUCKIN HOMO TECHNO RAVE JAM ON FIRE ISLAND.

ACTUALLY NAH...CUZ NIGGAS WOULD TAKE FLICKS THEN ID BE AT THE TOP OF A MOUNTAIN OF GAY NIGGAS GRABBING EACHOTHERS BALLS AND MEOWING AT EACHOTHER. PAUSE.

When we doing a mixtape? I got 2000 DLs on datpiff

I'll make ya a star!

I WAS JUST IN MY NIGGA JONES' HOME STUDIO LAST NITE HIGH AS A KITE FREESTYLIN. WE POSED TO HAVE A MIXTAPE IN THE WORKS I BEEN WORKIN WIT MY NIGGA BEEZY AKA BARRY O'S AKA JULIO CESAR FOREVER BUT NIGGAS DONT HAVE A CONCRETE LEGIT STUDIO WHERE NIGGAS CAN JUST POP IN AND RECORD, I GOT BEATS IN THE STASH B I BEEN TOLD NIGGAS. PLUS WE BOTH LEGIT NOW NIGGAS GOT JOBS AND SHIT SO ITS TOUGH...MAD SCHEDULING ISSUES. OH I FORGOT TO MENTION I DONT EVEN RAP.

Fruity Loop

Reason

fuk it if you want to do chiptune use milkytracker

oh yeah...for some reason I can make a dope ass techno/electronica/chiptune song in seconds flat

if you dont believe me ask Defyoner....I made a whole CD messing with his computer and shit tons of beer. I could have sold that shit and made millions to all these euro douche bags

• Like 1

Did you even read what he said?

How the fuck is he going to understand cubase off the bat (or any of that other shit u listed) when he doesn't even get those websites

Twink, don't listen to these retards

If you got a mac, play around with garage band so you understand basic loop producing techniques, then move up to fruityloops or acid

Reason is a great program but the interface is a little weird and I guarantee you will be lost

Bu7

After a year or so you can move up to abelton, then mabee logic or cubase or cool edit

well i figure twinky isnt an idiot, so its not going to take him fuckin years to figure out.

might as well learn on something thats not limited.if your into it it wont take that long to learn. but if you want to make 10th grade garageband beats go ahead

I WAS JUST IN MY NIGGA JONES' HOME STUDIO LAST NITE HIGH AS A KITE FREESTYLIN. WE POSED TO HAVE A MIXTAPE IN THE WORKS I BEEN WORKIN WIT MY NIGGA BEEZY AKA BARRY O'S AKA JULIO CESAR FOREVER BUT NIGGAS DONT HAVE A CONCRETE LEGIT STUDIO WHERE NIGGAS CAN JUST POP IN AND RECORD, I GOT BEATS IN THE STASH B I BEEN TOLD NIGGAS. PLUS WE BOTH LEGIT NOW NIGGAS GOT JOBS AND SHIT SO ITS TOUGH...MAD SCHEDULING ISSUES. OH I FORGOT TO MENTION I DONT EVEN RAP.

You could just make a joe budden diss tape and just talk crazy shit over chopped and screwed bar-kays singles

yeah im actually catching on pretty quick with FL.

im almost done with my first track, which doesnt sounds terrible.

but thanks for the advice so far.

and quit calling me an idiot, it making me slad.

the main focus really of this thread was what physical instruments i would need besides compputer programs.

NIGGA FUCK RAP, IF THE MONEYS IN TECHNO IM DOIN TECHNO, I DONT EVEN CARE B FOR 6 FIGURES ILL DJ A FUCKIN HOMO TECHNO RAVE JAM ON FIRE ISLAND.

ACTUALLY NAH...CUZ NIGGAS WOULD TAKE FLICKS THEN ID BE AT THE TOP OF A MOUNTAIN OF GAY NIGGAS GRABBING EACHOTHERS BALLS AND MEOWING AT EACHOTHER. PAUSE.

nah nah. why you think daft punk rock those big ol' fuckin mask helmet shits. they don't wana be recognised by barry from accounting whos like "oh YOU'RE in daft punk!"

i'm always saying to my friend tubbs that he should throw together some electroey beats or some shit with boom bap drum sounds and i'll get high with Cool Kids on repeat and write some outlandish shit for us to record and get 943859485 hits on myspace and make some bank but he's always like

"yo, jazz man, jazz, mingus? yo i sampled (obscure funk band loop) and sounds like this /plays"

i'm thinking wow man that sounds like nearly every 9th wonder beat ever, you're good!

twinky, i used to fuck with acid pro. i made a few tracks that ended up sounding like something dj shadow would make if he was dropped on his head. get at me on aims.

well twinky i remember you saying you were the electro master

hahah i feel you though(nh) if you wanna learn how to create electro your best bet is to just spend the money and link up with the heads already in the know

lol, yeah but that was with tonematrix.

lol.

i have a pretty decent ear for beats, imo.

but its just actually creating them which is a rough spot for me.

ReBirth is kind of old school but for beat creation and bass lines I always liked it better than any of the Fruity Loops and Hammerhead versions I used, but both of those have been updated since... still, I like ReBirth. I actually owned an 808 but I traded it in on an Alesis HR-16 when that came out... anyway, the 303/808/909 interface is pretty simple and straight forward. Something to consider.

Check out http://korgnano.com/. $50-60 each. Obviously they're lacking some of the options/abilities of higher end stuff, but if you're not looking to drop much money, they've gotten good review and everyone i know who has used them has said they were really good for what they were/the price.

i got the drum pad one kicked down to me a couple months ago. it works well with fruity loops, after a couple hours of tryting to figure out the settings with youtube videos and shit. it's usually easier for me to just write the drums in step edit though. fun for sample triggering. i'm gonna try out the one with all the pots. should be good for tweaking synth lfo's and stuff. definitely good stuff for fifty bucks.

http://www.gersic.com/plugins/index.php?daCat=-3

this site has a ton of free synths, efx and drums in vst. works with most audio programs.