Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bojangles

Cash4Gold etc., secretly owned by Govt.?

I'm on some conspiracy theory shit here.

Have you noticed how aggressive these Cash4Gold commercials have gotten lately (in the U.S)?

What if they, and their offshoots are secretly owned by the U.S. Government to "discretely" gather up all the gold and use it to back the Dollar which is gasping for air?

Am I crazy?

Why the sudden intense interest?

it's not secretly owned by the gov, bojangles. the demand has gone up because people are buying the shit out of bullion and the mints can't even keep up with the demand.

there have been a ton of folks hording gold now, too. so it's harder to get the gold to mint the bullion for private investors, etc.

btw: if you're ever interested in some coins, silver or gold http://www.midasresources.com/index.html

they have some killer deals. the guy is selling gold at $880 an ounce now. market is selling at $940+.

-not a ripoff or scam site.

/keepsupwiththemarketoner

Way to harsh my mellow Casek.

I still think that the American Red Cross is run by vampires and you can't shit on that one.

Way to harsh my mellow Casek.

I still think that the American Red Cross is run by vampires and you can't shit on that one.

hahaha. harsh your mellow hahahhaha! too much cheech and chong, bj?

dude, american red cross is totally run by vampires.

Spectr said that to me once when we were walking past a blood drive van in Berkeley.

never would have thought of that bojangles, and i see those damn commercials all the time. i always thought they were just making a killing off of ripping off old ladies with too much jewelry or people who need a quick buck, like "don't go to a dirty pawn shop, just send it to us".

i think its probably a short term sign with all these cash 4 gold and gold commercials on TV that... it might be bubbling up, ala housing. remember all those 'flip this house' shows?? it might be time to move into other things besides gold. who knows. im still 'hoarding' gold and dont plan on getting rid of any, ever, unless absolutely necessary, but i havent bought any for a while either.

who knows. its probably time to start selling gold when people start quitting their jobs to be 'day gold traders' and are people are having family holiday conversations about mining stocks

I can see a lot of people trying to make quick cash off of whatever is in their basement or attic. I'm sure a lot of people are so stoked to see a G put in front of them, they probably don't consider that their material might be worth that. there are some pretty creepy/awesome commercials that come from this racket as well...

every night on my way home from work this english bastard comes onto fox radio talking about this bullshit. i wish i could meet him so i could choke him.

man them commercials are on every night around 3 am and there fucking annoying its already known they dont give the actual value and rip you off like a mofo

i also had the same idea i mean seeing as the dollar has no backing with gold like the founding fathers demanded getting all the gold from the people would limit power for a gold standard

but i think everything is a conspiracy from 911 to jesus to santa claus

please don't ever bring up FDR and the gold standard, Casek might here you!!!

Oh shit...

Did you guys hear that?

they are gonna open a cash 4 gold shop in my town. i just saw the signs* for it the other day. ha

fixed*

gold isn't so scarce that every bullshit rapper can't afford a chain

Once that happens, then we can talk about this seriously

I thought the Cash4Gold was just owned by a savvy entrepreneur taking advantage of retards and paying them like half price for gold.

Conspiracy? I don't see it... and now that Steve Wilkos is in the promo, I know it's legit so I'm sending all my unwanted gold AND mismatched jewelry... of which I have none...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now