Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manute Bol

Reminder of what happens when you suck at driving.

Speaking of burn victims..

joker-2.jpg

i am amazed and horrified at the same time.

that fool jumped out the windshield while he was still on fire. i bet he died on the way to the hospital. his friend was fuckin toasty. at one point theres a camp fire on this dudes head, he looks dead so he probably didnt notice.

• Like 1

lol my girlfriend totaled her car on the way to school this morning. either that or shes a lying bitch who doesnt know how to say "nah, i dont feel like hanging out"

Wow, teens driving drunk, 3 teens who look dead, and the driver gets out unscathed?(well burned liek crazy) this is why teens shouldnt drink, hope that asshole lives with this shit the rest of his life.

Wow, that video is fucked up. Why didn't they help earlier, or was it because they thought the car could explode? I wouldn't know what to do in that situation I don't think.

Wow, teens driving drunk, 3 teens who look dead, and the driver gets out unscathed?(well burned liek crazy) this is why teens shouldnt drink, hope that asshole lives with this shit the rest of his life.

why would he deserve anything besides survivor's guilt, that was dumb luck that he got out. Not like he pushed people back in the car and jumped out

the creepiest part was the fucking horn that keeps honking after dude gets out... like theres someone still in there honking it..

not to mention i was extremely high when i watched it...

the creepiest part was the fucking horn that keeps honking after dude gets out... like theres someone still in there honking it..

not to mention i was extremely high when i watched it...

that's what i thought, too.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now