The RELAPSE!! new eminem joint!!

all_you_see_is

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey boris, aybee, how am I supposed to know a thread has turned into clowning backpackers unless one of you flags me? I mean it's page 6 and Aesop Rock is being clowned, hip hipster nerds are getting offended, and I'm just now showing up after OJ mixtapes are getting posted?!?

Can we get some kind of amber alert system set up for me so I don't show up so late in the game?

hey boris, aybee, how am I supposed to know a thread has turned into clowning backpackers unless one of you flags me? I mean it's page 6 and Aesop Rock is being clowned, hip hipster nerds are getting offended, and I'm just now showing up after OJ mixtapes are getting posted?!?

Can we get some kind of amber alert system set up for me so I don't show up so late in the game?

"man real hip hop is hip hop that conveys a message man"

yeah see if I had a sky tel pager that trilled at me then scrolled that message I could be here on time to say that the only message you need in real hip hop is 10 commandments upon which thyne shalt selleth yon crack rocks, asking beavis how I get nothing but head, and cash and it's spacial relationship pertaining to my own location.

Actually last night I told a guy that MCs should never ever ever make scientific theories, outer space, and existential philosophy the subject of their raps.

seriously. since the dawn of hip-hop MCs have been rhyming about guns, cash, drugs, bitches, and clothes.

THIS.

Muthafuckas always say they want music they can actually relate to. If you can relate more to raps about scientific theories and the planet earth then you can to raps about this shit, then I honestly feel bad for you

DJ Soul - 5/30 Big L Tribute Mix

1. Intro (Part 1) (Feat. Lord Finesse)

2. Intro (Part 2) (Feat. Funkmaster Flex & Nas)

3. Principle Of The New School (Freestyle)

4. Yes You May Remix (Feat. Lord Finesse)

5. DJ Premier Interlude

6. MVP (Live From Amsterdam)

7. Ebonics

8. Internationally Known (Feat. OC)

9. Hit It (Unreleased)

10. I Shoulda Worn A Rubba aka The Clinic (Unreleased)

11. American Dream (Feat. McGruff, Mase, Cam’ron & Bloodshed)

12. Sandman 118th (Freestyle)

13. Games Females Play (Unreleased)

14. School Dayz (Unreleased)

15. The Devil’s Son (Live From Amsterdam)

16 .Times Is Hard On The Blvd (Unreleased)

17. Day One (Feat. Diamond)

18. Interlude (Feat. Fat Joe)

19. The Enemy (Feat. Fat Joe)

20. Street Struck

21. Interlude (Feat. Bobbito)

22. 95 Freestyle (Feat. Jay-Z)

23. Uptown Connection aka Danger Zone (Feat. Mase & McGruff)

24. Lord Finesse Interlude

25. How Will I Make It (Unreleased)

http://rapidshare.com/files/239117251/dj_soul-530_tribute_to_big_l.mp3.html

man fuck em fuck dre fuck 50 fuck joell Ortiz fuck Jayz all them dudes is wack em cant rap worth shit he just throw in some retarted ass rhymes with a gay ass story to it that dont make no damn sense only songs i like from him were toy solders and yellow brick road he was okay in the past but now damn and he sound like a prepubescent 14 year old kid, 50 has always sucked and will continue to, dre i just dont like that nigga who the fuck spends like 10 years on one record, and jayz niggas need to get off his nuts he aint even that good hes been rapping about the same shit his whole career

jmo

now you want some real hiphop check out lupe, nas, jmt, aotp, kweli, common, Gaesop Cock, bronze nazereth, and benefit then get at me

MY NIGGA YOUR WHOLE POST MEANS NOTHING BECAUSE OF THESE TWO WORDS.

I NEED TO BATTLE THIS GAESOP NIGGA B. IM PRETTY SURE I SEEN THAT C-RAY WALZ NIGGA ON BURNSIDE WITH THE JAMAICAN NIGGAS SELLIN INCENSE IN FRONT OF FOOT LOCKER. OL BUM ASS NIGGA WHICH JUST PROVES THAT [bLACK NIGGAS ON] DEF JUX AINT GETTIN NOOOOOOOO MONEY.

C-Ray Walz was at a gig here (last year maybe) as a support act for an Australian rapper! :lol:

He was also wearing about 6 tshirts at once, and would randomly take them off /nh and each time put on a new hat.

Also I don't think he liked the majority white crowd.

LINKS PLEEZ.

ILL DECIDE IF ITS ANY BETTER THAN THAT CHARLIE ROW ALBUM THAT COMES WITH THE FREE RINTONE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgTlZhy_L_g

orale.. Norte por vida.. xiv till eternity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coVmNeOMkXw

"You gots to kill" (epmd)lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GraxJrhCPJ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPrUV2olzXI

Conveys a message?

lol fuck outta here christian rap listenin' muthafucka.

read the signature.

christian rap see man you keep making assumptions no way am i what you see as a christian and no way do i listen to christen rap, now you said all you like hearing about it how niggas sell crack and get money now that is in some way hip hop as in its telling a story but then you got lil waynes and jeezy and shit and all they talk about is how they have money and used to sellc rack that shit is wack and imo the shit aint real hip hop

onto lupe man yall can say what yall want but hes cleaver lyrical and conceptual and id rather listen to some backpack nerd rap then some bubblegum gangsta dance bullshit ringtone hip hop shit

MY NIGGA YOUR WHOLE POST MEANS NOTHING BECAUSE OF THESE TWO WORDS.

I NEED TO BATTLE THIS GAESOP NIGGA B. IM PRETTY SURE I SEEN THAT C-RAY WALZ NIGGA ON BURNSIDE WITH THE JAMAICAN NIGGAS SELLIN INCENSE IN FRONT OF FOOT LOCKER. OL BUM ASS NIGGA WHICH JUST PROVES THAT [bLACK NIGGAS ON] DEF JUX AINT GETTIN NOOOOOOOO MONEY.

aight wtf ever i already said i dont like his style of rapping but i like his intelectuality and some of his songs no way is he the best rapper and just forget i ever said the niggas name replace him with someone else damn fuck why not illogic damn

christian rap see man you keep making assumptions no way am i what you see as a christian and no way do i listen to christen rap, now you said all you like hearing about it how niggas sell crack and get money now that is in some way hip hop as in its telling a story but then you got lil waynes and jeezy and shit and all they talk about is how they have money and used to sellc rack that shit is wack and imo the shit aint real hip hop

onto lupe man yall can say what yall want but hes cleaver lyrical and conceptual and id rather listen to some backpack nerd rap then some bubblegum gangsta dance bullshit ringtone hip hop shit

Oh cool man! thanks for the hip hop lesson 101

....yea lupe is so awesome kick push kick push

It was like a metaphor for life broham!

hey dudester are you into immortal technique? If so what albums do you recommend?

also throw in some jedi mind tricks if you can dude.

within reason, i don't really care about the subject matter of a song, as long as it has some kind of concept/structure, and mainly a good beat and rhymes.

seems like most of you backpacker-haters want all hip hop to sound like all the other blinged out,crackselling, bitches/guns etc hip hop.

thatd be pretty boring imo.

within reason, i don't really care about the subject matter of a song, as long as it has some kind of concept/structure, and mainly a good beat and rhymes.

seems like most of you backpacker-haters want all hip hop to sound like all the other blinged out,crackselling, bitches/guns etc hip hop.

thatd be pretty boring imo.

thank you thats what i was thinking but couldnt say it, i think it mainly has to the amount of skill and time thats put into it i mean if its a lyrical conceptual song its going to take some skill to construct it but if its a fucking "soulja boy dance how gangsta i am and how i got cash" song its going to take little skill and in the end the first one will be better