The RELAPSE!! new eminem joint!!

all_you_see_is

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man fuck em fuck dre fuck 50 fuck joell Ortiz fuck Jayz all them dudes is wack em cant rap worth shit he just throw in some retarted ass rhymes with a gay ass story to it that dont make no damn sense only songs i like from him were toy solders and yellow brick road he was okay in the past but now damn and he sound like a prepubescent 14 year old kid, 50 has always sucked and will continue to, dre i just dont like that nigga who the fuck spends like 10 years on one record, and jayz niggas need to get off his nuts he aint even that good hes been rapping about the same shit his whole career

jmo

now you want some real hiphop check out lupe, nas, jmt, aotp, kweli, common, aesop rock, bronze nazereth, and benefit then get at me

man fuck em fuck dre fuck 50 fuck joell Ortiz fuck Jayz all them dudes is wack em cant rap worth shit he just throw in some retarted ass rhymes with a gay ass story to it that dont make no damn sense only songs i like from him were toy solders and yellow brick road he was okay in the past but now damn and he sound like a prepubescent 14 year old kid, 50 has always sucked and will continue to, dre i just dont like that nigga who the fuck spends like 10 years on one record, and jayz niggas need to get off his nuts he aint even that good hes been rapping about the same shit his whole career

jmo

now you want some real hiphop check out lupe, nas, jmt, aotp, kweli, common, aesop rock, bronze nazereth, and benefit then get at me

Lupe. Aesop Rock. :lol: :lol:

What the fuck is "REAL HIPHOP"

This must be you...

2dk9zqb.jpg

hahaha seeing as i aint white that nigga ugly i wouldnt be cought dead in that jacket you off a little bit

man real hip hop is hip hop that conveys a message man not this i used to sell crack 247 rapping shit or the whole check out my kicks watch as i do my dance in em rapping

thats what i mean by real hip hop

ohh and to the dude you was saying im fronting cause i like aesop rock no im not cause i only like a few of his songs so stfu

and lupe is funny because??? :confused: :D

didnt he go on a show that was supposed to celebrate 'real hip hop' and then fucked up some lyrics, tred to style it out by saying he never listened to Tribe Called Quest and then a few months later said he's given up hip hop to work on his new band?

hahaha seeing as i aint white that nigga ugly i wouldnt be cought dead in that jacket you off a little bit

man real hip hop is hip hop that conveys a message man not this i used to sell crack 247 rapping shit or the whole check out my kicks watch as i do my dance in em rapping

thats what i mean by real hip hop

ohh and to the dude you was saying im fronting cause i like aesop rock no im not cause i only like a few of his songs so stfu

and lupe is funny because??? :confused: :D

Conveys a message?

lol fuck outta here christian rap listenin' muthafucka.

read the signature.