Check Out This Sketch

Guest Pinche Hoto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by blunted

how many times have i heard that...someone posts a sketch and to pretend to not be toy...they say...i [plan][hope] to paint this this weekend. blah, blah, blah. sorry to attack you, i just remember the time when the board was filled with toy kids posting sketches and everyone was calling them toy. so then they started posting sketches and saying "yea...i'm gonna paint this". (and you know they don't paint) but not once did i ever see someone paint their posted sketch. you should work on the 3d. the letters are ok. i like the way it kinda has a circle look to it. (by the way...prove me wrong and paint this piece).

and you guys make fun of my -20 degree thread POST :(

at least i painted

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by nak

at least i painted

it got made fun of because it sucked.............

dope sketches tho,, keep it up

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by nak

at least i painted

no disrespect but,

uh excuse me mr. cockface, you got made fun of because you straight suck and go around painting pokimon, I do paint and will, so dont worry bout it alright Hoto?!?!!

Jesus Christ. Every single post asking for criticism only results in pointless shit talking.

If you want criticism ... just ask for it and stop posting in your own thread. Otherwise it's just stupid.

If people don't like it, so be it.

Just don't argue with them if they make fun.

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by BABYWANTOKIL

hey you know who else can draw dragons and shit? my fucking grandma. yes you are toy.

yeah who are you again? exactly you stupid cock faced piece of shit. Who are you calling a toy? You bombed the fuckin side of a home depot, and now you think your the shit because you think you paint. YOU ARE FUCKING GAY. Fuck you and your god damn grandma.

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Oh, and "joto" is spelled with a j ... pinche cabron.

Hey Mr stupid Faggot, you can suck your own dick you gay piece of shit. I know how the fuck to spell joto dumb ass. You fuckin homosexual can you even read? Did he give me any criticism shitface? No he is whining about how he got made fun of, I was explaining why he got made fun of. Perhaps if he gave me some damn criticism i wouldn't be upset. Who the fuck are you tell me what I can or cannot say in my own thread? Oh look I have fucking 2000 posts, and Im still gay and a toy, but because of the number of times I have posted I can order people around. Your stupid attempt to sound intelligent and superior failed fuck face. FUCK YOU SHITHEAD.

Guest Pinche Hoto

hey you know who else can draw dragons and shit? my fucking grandma. yes you are toy.

Back to you shit face, did you fucking fail to see the god damn letters?!

You stupid fucking idiot. Ooooh look I can call people a toy on my computer thingy, even though I dont dare post my work because I suck 9000x times worse and Im biting every god damn person on earth. In short, if your going to call some one a toy post some of your work to back your comment ass. Do you understand the meaning of criticism.

Guest Pinche Hoto

I know dude, Im currently inbetween names, Im just sketching "act" because the letters are dope, but Im not going to write that.

Guest Wase_137

Haha, I love posts like these because it shows how kids that spend all day and all night on here can think they are putting in work and can judge some one else because they are at 2000+. I also like when someone said if you are going to diss post something to back yourSELF up and to top that off these kids and yes I said kids range from 12 to 17 years of age and still think they are dope because they still bomb on their desks in high school. If you are going to critique someone do it right and with some respect. A famous line here in my state is "If you can't burn it don't diss it."

Peace...

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Wase_137

A famous line here in my state is "If you can't burn it don't diss it."

id say thats more like a rule that everyone should understand by now.

why dis these sketches anyway? whats wrong with em? u all just enjoy runnin ur mouth so much that ull say shit to anyone thats not a king. tell me whats wrong with these sketches. i wanna know. and then i wanna see some of u come off tighter. those sketches are sick and im sure half u kids talkin shit are 10 times worse. whats the matter with u??? show some respect.

Originally posted by jah

why dis these sketches anyway? whats wrong with em? u all just enjoy runnin ur mouth so much that ull say shit to anyone thats not a king. tell me whats wrong with these sketches. i wanna know. and then i wanna see some of u come off tighter. those sketches are sick and im sure half u kids talkin shit are 10 times worse. whats the matter with u??? show some respect.

why don't you just suck his dick?

haha. that was funny blunted. why dont u eat his asshole????? hahaha i can talk shit too. but i dont think im cool for sayin gay ass shit and thats the difference between losers and players. find something better to do pussy.

Originally posted by jah

haha. that was funny blunted. why dont u eat his asshole????? hahaha i can talk shit too. but i dont think im cool for sayin gay ass shit and thats the difference between losers and players. find something better to do pussy.

i think i will find something better to do. i think i'll go to every post and cry like a little girl because everyone talks shit on 12oz. i think that everyone should get along. booh hoo! fuck your communist bullshit, everyone thinks differenly you fag. by the way, i would eat his asshole if i loved his sketch as much as you do.

criticism only makes you stronger so stop being a pussy and grow from it.

Originally posted by Pinche Hoto

Hey Mr stupid Faggot, you can suck your own dick you gay piece of shit. I know how the fuck to spell joto dumb ass. You fuckin homosexual can you even read? Did he give me any criticism shitface? No he is whining about how he got made fun of, I was explaining why he got made fun of. Perhaps if he gave me some damn criticism i wouldn't be upset. Who the fuck are you tell me what I can or cannot say in my own thread? Oh look I have fucking 2000 posts, and Im still gay and a toy, but because of the number of times I have posted I can order people around. Your stupid attempt to sound intelligent and superior failed fuck face. FUCK YOU SHITHEAD.

I'm bumping this because this reply is so fucking awesome.

Guest BABYWANTOKIL
Originally posted by Pinche Hoto

yeah who are you again?

"who are you" was a good question. the only thing is. you don't seem to know the answer. you suck cat balls for free you faggot.

Guest Pinche Hoto

"who are you" was a good question. the only thing is. you don't seem to know the answer. you suck cat balls for free you faggot.

What the fuck?! That made no sense you stupid piece of shit. Did you bother to think before you fucking made that comment?

YOU ARE A STUPID PIECE OF SHIT, post your own god damn work if your going to insult others. There is no point in talking to you further, you know your not going to post anything of yours, because you suck. And relentless name calling is not a form of constructive criticism dumb ass. What is the point of registering to 12oz knowing your a toy and are just going to talk shit. Get your pathetic priorities straight.

Guest BABYWANTOKIL

well i'm gonna have to hand it to you. you certainly are killing shit "act". thank you for enlightening my sorry ass with that beautiful drawing of yours. WOW i think i want to be more like you, and stop wasting paint on walls and start drawing pictures on paper...all apologies

whatever blunted. i know kids are gonna talk shit. they just take it overboard. im not jockin those sketches. i just think theyre tight and theres not much reason to be hella cappin on him. how do u know how much i like the pieces anyway. ur just sayin dumb shit for no reason. some kids have funny shit to say when they talk shit. i like seein funny shit. i dont care if someone has something witty or funny or whatever but its stupid when guys just keep sayin, "ur a fuckin toy quit u fag....". ur right. everyone does think differently. i never doubted that. why are u concerned with me tellin him his sketch is dope anyway? but u can keep sayin shit if u want to me but i dont wanna start anymore stupid internet beef so u can have free shots from now on if it makes u feel good. so talk away homie.

peace

Archived