Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pinche Hoto

Check Out This Sketch

Guest Pinche Hoto

oh yeah it says "act". Come on give me some feedback , its only 12:30

Guest Pinche Hoto

i dont "need" my crew to paint, we just normally paint together

Originally posted by teister

Good letters, but that animal has to go.

no way , the letters are the weak link , the wolf thing is dope , letters are not so great

Guest NoEZ

i think its hella phat man....the wolf is tight too...but it doesnt fit in with the sketch...peace

Guest Pinche Hoto

Thank you for all the wonderful comments. Can I have some more Constructive criticism. And yes, I know the character doesn't go with the sketch, I just drew it for the hell of it

Guest Pinche Hoto

GOD DAMN IT!!!!

9 replies and 4 of them are mine!!!

The fucking Mullet thread is beating me. What the Fuck!

I think the letters are good, and the character is good, but they just don't really work together. The letters are pretty clean, and the character is more sketchy. Keep it up!

how many times have i heard that...someone posts a sketch and to pretend to not be toy...they say...i [plan][hope] to paint this this weekend. blah, blah, blah. sorry to attack you, i just remember the time when the board was filled with toy kids posting sketches and everyone was calling them toy. so then they started posting sketches and saying "yea...i'm gonna paint this". (and you know they don't paint) but not once did i ever see someone paint their posted sketch. you should work on the 3d. the letters are ok. i like the way it kinda has a circle look to it. (by the way...prove me wrong and paint this piece).

i mean I dont like those arrows, like the one that goes in to the a and has a lil dot at the end, come on kid fuckin cope2 dare basically have that style, but str8 up that character is lovely i aint never seen something like it, what makes it stand out its like it dont fit witht he sketch but come on this is graff, you can take shit 2 whatever extent you want, even if it dont make sense, in graff there no boundaries just break from all mental barriers!

Guest yehaw

i hope your just practicing letters/ composition, because the name has been taken by someone who has been putting in ALOT of work for what, atleast 10 years now?...

i like it. its a little get'ish, but its also a little east.. it just depends on how you wanna look at it. its not nearly as bitten as some shit out there... even stuff being done by 'big name' writters... i like the big curly thing that comes off the A. the fact that its so prominent, yet completely unnecesary is kinda fresh to me...

and the wolf is dope. it doesnt exactly fit with the letters, but anything that doesnt have goggles or shell toes on gets a thumbs up from me.

finally, i would really consider a name change if i was you... but thats just me.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

and the wolf is dope. it doesnt exactly fit with the letters, but anything that doesnt have goggles or shell toes on gets a thumbs up from me.

nooooooo shit

Guest Pinche Hoto

you have to have the personality to floss a mullet, not just anyone can handle it