Salt and vinegar chips appreciation thread

Guest spectr

Guest spectr

I am seriously fucking addicted to salt and vinegar chips. I crave these things daily, and these are just about the only chips I ever eat.

Potato%20Water%2010%2023%2006%20008.jpg

Cape+Cod+Salt+Vinegar+bag.JPG

these are my two favorite brands. though on occasion I might get these if i can't find either kettle or cape cod chips.

MISS_VICKIES_Sea_Salt__Vinegar_Kettle_Cooked.gif51ma2ga2l7L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I have gone on some epic quests for salt and vinegar chips before. Stopping at every gas station along the highway for miles until I find a spot that has them, or walking miles to get to a store that has the brand I want.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr

ketchup chips are fail

Salt and vinegar are win

I really cant stand any chips other than salt and vinegar. Every once in a while I will eat hot fries, but salt and vinegar are my addiction.

Guest spectr

those UTZ salt and vinegar chips look dank.

Also Salt and Vinegar FTW, glad I am not the only person addicted. Sometimes I put salt and vinegar on my french fries, just let them soak up all the vinegar and add a bunch of salt, its almost as good as a bag of the chips.

Salt and vinegar chips for life, we have one rule at my house: If you eat the last of the salt and vinegar chips, you go to the bodega and get a new big bag.

Just for the non-New Yorkers, a bodega is just a convenience store, right?

Just for the non-New Yorkers, a bodega is just a convenience store, right?

yeah, back in detroit we called em liquor stores, but then again they actually sold liquor at those joints. these bodegas near me got an amazing selection of salt and vinegar chips. This thread is making me hungry

*heading upstairs to kitchen for large bag of "Kettle" brand salt and vinegar chips*

Guest spectr
c54b8892dea938d4

salt n sour be the shit some of my faves specially with sum valentina hot sauce

never even heard of these.. where do you get them?