Vegetarian

Y.FRESHJIVE

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice thread, I can't help but chuckle when I see somebody saying that they could "never be vegetarian or vegan". I'm not saying that as an insult, but only because I used to say the exact same thing back in the day. It's now been almost 16 years since I stopped consuming animal parts and we now cook the most delicious grub ever, and are in extremely good shape. Definitely one of the best decisions I've ever made. Ethically-inspired, the health aspects are just a fringe benefit, I still love my beer :-)

• 3 weeks later...
That's cool, but I know several vegans who are RIDICULOUSLY pushy about their beliefs

I honestly don't care much. I make fun of KGP for being vegan, but I make fun of him for 100 other things too...just the kind of guy I am

If I were vegan I would just eat massive amounts of pasta and eggplant. I mean, I'd still only last like 3 days, but I could eat good for those few days

Still my stance, yo

I will say this, most of the vegans/vegetarians I know are in some way involved with graffiti

Now, being the kind of person I am that's really the ONLY way I would ever encounter such people, so I'm sure others who travel in more "broad" circles wouldn't encounter the sdame percentages I have

i think i'm the only one who's vegan. who else are you talking about here? most of the vegans i know are hippie faggots and most of the vegetarians i know seem to be riding some trend bandwagon. like i'm vegetarian but i still eat mcnuggets.

on a side note...how are there still fat vegetarians?? it confuses the shit out of me