A LiL BA, FTL, PCF FLAVA....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

damn, i mean, jase is the homie and all that, but i dont see any other connection to pcftl and ba besides him.. in fact i dont think anyone besides myth is even on polite terms with a pcf'r..

pcftl paints graf.

BA with the two exceptions are "mural artists" who talk shit about how kids paint too fast, like.. illegal on the street doing those ugly tags.. marking up the subways..

i dont think neon can do a piece in less than 2 days, considering how much he talks on camera.. no wonder he dont have time to paint.. and the last time i saw crayone finish a piece it took him like a month, and even then, i dunno if he finished it. i saw henry chalfant at the oakland track amking fun of his piece saying it was unfinished so long the sun had started to dae it already.

not that he's BA.. and no dis to jase or the homies in BA who put in work, but there should be another section, like maybe legal walls can go in paper chase now or something..

damn, i mean, jase is the homie and all that, but i dont see any other connection to pcftl and ba besides him.. in fact i dont think anyone besides myth is even on polite terms with a pcf'r..

pcftl paints graf.

BA with the two exceptions are "mural artists" who talk shit about how kids paint too fast, like.. illegal on the street doing those ugly tags.. marking up the subways..

i dont think neon can do a piece in less than 2 days, considering how much he talks on camera.. no wonder he dont have time to paint.. and the last time i saw crayone finish a piece it took him like a month, and even then, i dunno if he finished it. i saw henry chalfant at the oakland track amking fun of his piece saying it was unfinished so long the sun had started to dae it already.

not that he's BA.. and no dis to jase or the homies in BA who put in work, but there should be another section, like maybe legal walls can go in paper chase now or something..

100% fuck what you're saying. BURNING AMERICA crew respected the world over , pushing freights by the 1000s, destroying shit. illegal as hell myself included. painting graff.!!!! don't get all beat over the piecing abilities exemplified by the crew. jealous ass bullshit. How are really gonna try to rag on BA. ? unbelievable. anyone else care to back me up here?. I know we could post some BA vandalism type shit for days on here and shut this fool up for good!

Big 5, Giant, Jase, Smoke, Myth, Felon, High, Sope, ETC ETC... yeah your right, no one ever bombs from BA.

MORON.

...exactly, like I was saying..BA putting in the groundwork for years, AREK, CON, SUPER, WILD, ARE2, MPOWR, TAKE 5, CYCLE, REMIX etc etc. fucker.

• 4 months later...