12oz IRC Thread

Soup

the one on the actual 12oz server itself is dead, or not activated at least. efnet is actually right on par with the 12oz server, and it'd be easier to regulate since permissions are pretty much dealt out right there and then.

i agree. haven't been to the efnet but once. will go hang out some time soon.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

IRCFOLKS, new room:

irc.utonet.org

#12oz

If you don't remember how to register your name/auth:

/msg nickserv register PASSWORD EMAIL

once you're registered, for future logins,

/msg chanserv identify PASSWORD

I'll be giving a couple of the old ircrew folks OP and will be banning any and all obnoxious assholes and idiots who are bright enough to figure out IRC.

Edit: I'm actually going to keep the password off for now. If we have issues with rail cops and retards again, it'll go back up.

Double Edit: This is MrChupacabra if you're wondering why a random is making a new channel.

I'm in there but it's still slow.

Yeah, i'd imagine it'll be slow for a few days until we get the regular crowd back in there.

Scott, can I get there through mibbit?

And i'd imagine so. Just put in irc.utonet.org under server name and #12oz under room. If you need the port number, it should be 6667. I don't know mibbit too well though, so if you have any issues, someone who uses mibbit would be better help than me.

Yeah, i saw it banned dow for 15 minutes. i've had no issue so far though, so we'll see. Were you using a fake email, dow?

If issues continue, we'll swap it back to the efnet server or a different server alltogether. I just know a lot of people, myself included, had problems with the efnet one.

IRCFOLKS, new room:

irc.utonet.org

#12oz

If you don't remember how to register your name/auth:

/msg nickserv register PASSWORD EMAIL

I'll be giving a couple of the old ircrew folks OP and will be banning any and all obnoxious assholes and idiots who are bright enough to figure out IRC.

Edit: I'm actually going to keep the password off for now. If we have issues with rail cops and retards again, it'll go back up.

Double Edit: This is MrChupacabra if you're wondering why a random is making a new channel.

Bump.

Also, make sure that when you register, you use an actually email and then use the auth code it sends you. Otherwise you will most likely get booted by the server after a little while.

• 3 weeks later...