bars that have heineken on draft

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only like cheap, pisswater beers, to this is the perfect thread for me

How come so many people like Bud Light? Or Bud in general? Shit is fucking terrible. Ill gladly drink Miller, Coors, even the super cheap shit like Keystone or Natty Ice, anyyyyy day before I even look at a Budweiser product

Oh snap... I didn't even see this till after I posted what I said about Budweiser.

Honestly, the shit just tastes good. It has it's own taste that's just better than other cheap beers.

And Bud light is the only light beer that I can stand. All other light beer is garbage.

Natty ice and Keystone are fucking terrible. You got mad wack taste in beer son. :yuck:

I've only seen 1 bar in Chicago with Heineken on tap. There's probably way more, but I don't go to bars too often- when I do I try to go somewhere new.. and relatively cheap. But the shit was flat as a motherfucker coming out there and it was like $4. Learned my lesson there.

I only like cheap, pisswater beers, to this is the perfect thread for me

How come so many people like Bud Light? Or Bud in general? Shit is fucking terrible. Ill gladly drink Miller, Coors, even the super cheap shit like Keystone or Natty Ice, anyyyyy day before I even look at a Budweiser product

You're right about taste. I can't stand Coors or Rainier but Miller and Bud (in that order) sit fine with me...and I know a lot of people who are the opposite. I'm finally able to tolerate PBR. I never liked it for the longest time but now it's possible for me to drink it without making the gasface.

Heineken is all right but I wouldn't pay for it, since it's too expensive for what it is. I know I've seen it on tap at least once in my life...have you considered getting a pony keg and having some people over?

A lot of people get real mean off dark liquor, the best example I can think of being my brother

Tequila used to turn me into a real bad person, and I completely stopped drinking it after I barely avoided a bid for assault and strongarm robbery. Took like 6 or 7 months off of it completely, and now I do a few shots of it throughout the night and im ok.

Wanna talk about shit making you a bad person though, and absolutely nothing can compare to me+alcohol+xanax. I might as well be Satan himself in that situation

/drinking victory hop devil as I partake in this thread :lol:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LEVEL 75 PALADIN again.

I've never had a Heineken that didn't taste skunky... until I ordered one on a flight I took last week. It was the only one I've ever had that came in a can. Green bottles generally equal skunky beer, IME.

edit: should add that I've never had it on tap.

old style is hands down the best cheap beer

Too bad there's only 2 bars here that serve it

19734126_64d9dd2ab1.jpg?v=0

I was raised on Old Style - too bad the shit sold now is only a shadow of its former self.

20080710-lacrosse.jpg

The true original recipe is now "LaCrosse Lager" - which is hard to find in Chicagoland.

I still drink Old Style here in AZ, but strictly for image during Cubs or Bears games.

ndsnsx.jpg

Heineken owns and manages one of the world's leading portfolios of beer brands. Our principal international brands are Heineken and Amstel. Heineken is positioned as a premium brand, except for our home market in the Netherlands. Its appeal is growing in many markets. Heineken is the leading beer brand in Europe and Amstel is the third largest. In Europe, Amstel is positioned in the mid-priced mainstream segment, the largest segment of the market, and is available in more than 90 countries around the world.

http://www.heinekeninternational.com/products_brands_brands.aspx

looks like we're both right.

but im MORE right ;)

nah but seriously im sure amstel is just the more well known of their other beers.

i learned about bintang when i was at the heineken experience.

they have other beers in their portfolio which also have a red star.

Heineken is for guido douchebags and ignent blacks who think it is fancy beer.

Seriously, if you are going to drink this piss, at least drink its slightly better brother Becks.

becks is german piss water. fuck that...

im all for heineken, and im a beer snob.

fuck yall...