Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LEVEL 75 PALADIN

Christians find today's Google logo "disgusting".

having a statue of a fucking corpse nailed to a piece of wood is peachy-keen, but these dudes are bugged by google incorporating a very important discovery into their logo?

jesus christ.

im bout to join this forum and flame the shit out of all of them.

dont even waste your time

remoteImage.gif

as disturbing as this is, i still find the whole "speaking in tongues" thing funny as hell. every time i watch this i keep expecting someone to say shaamalaamading-dong or something like that....haha.

• Like 1

as disturbing as this is, i still find the whole "speaking in tongues" thing funny as hell. every time i watch this i keep expecting someone to say shaamalaamading-dong or something like that....haha.

it would be awesome to sabotage one of those really crazy churches where they do shit like that by hooking up the speakers they have to an ipod with SLAYER turned up super loud.

slayer? im thinking some black metal - i love slayer, but tom araya isnt the anti-religioun rocker he comes across as.

oh fck! an antichrist google logo!

they are afraid of everything they aren't offended by

the fucked thing is, these are the people who are the craziest behind closed doors.

missinglink.gif

Actually I found it disgusting too but that was because at first glance I thought it was a smear of shit with a skeletal fetus in the middle of it. Disgusting and erotic.

• Like 3

"We begin our moment of here and now, together, chooose your music, and when each of us becomes a pure instrument, then, god is manifest, in man."

By the grace of god their website is down as hell.

Did hackers on steroids get ahold of this one?

Actually I found it disgusting too but that was because at first glance I thought it was a smear of shit with a skeletal fetus in the middle of it. Disgusting and erotic.

I was just going to say

I Ate a whole chinchilla and my shit looked like that

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now