ANYWAYS

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ware yu at ma nigguhz.

ahm tryna git p0ppd tuhnite

i hate people who talk incredibly slow.

or stoners who never contribute to a conversation but judge whats being talked about..

never any real substance.. they either just agree or disagree with shit at risk of saying something stupid.(thats what i think)

"uhyeahh"

"fuck dat shit"

"dat shit is ass" - this is a big one

THERE AINT NO SUCH THING AS "PROPER ENGLISH" IN THE US THOUGH. ONLY PRINCE HARRY KNOWS "PROPER" ENGLISH. ITS LIKE VENEZUELANS TALKING ABOUT "PROPER SPANISH" WHEN "PROPER SPANISH" IS SPAIN SPANISH. THE ENGLISH WE SPEAK ISNT ANY MORE PROPER THAN JAMAICANS OR WHOEVER SPEAK ENGLISH ON SOME OTHER DIALECT SHIT.

THE "ENGLISH" WE SPEAK IS SO RIDUCULOUS ANYWAY ITS POINTLESS TO NITPICK AT CERTAIN WORDS B CUZ THE SHIT MAKES NO SENSE.

IN SPANISH "F" SOUNDS LIKE "F" AND IF YOU WANNA MAKE AN "F" SOUND YOU USE AN "F"

IN ENGLISH PH SOUNDS LIKE F, GH SOUNDS LIKE F, F CAN SOUND LIKE V...SHIT IS ALL FUCKED UP.

the way phoenix is spelt p-h-o-e-n-i-x pisses me off, it should be p-h-e-o-n-i-x. and people who get woman/women wrong, which is an extremely dumb thing to do, but happens more often than most i can imagine, aside from the obvious they're/their/there etc.

also, language changes all the time, what most regard as "the queen's english" is largely the minority in the uk nowadays, thanks to slang, multi-cultural social interactions etc. it's something that is inevitable and a constant.

THERE AINT NO SUCH THING AS "PROPER ENGLISH" IN THE US THOUGH. ONLY PRINCE HARRY KNOWS "PROPER" ENGLISH. ITS LIKE VENEZUELANS TALKING ABOUT "PROPER SPANISH" WHEN "PROPER SPANISH" IS SPAIN SPANISH. THE ENGLISH WE SPEAK ISNT ANY MORE PROPER THAN JAMAICANS OR WHOEVER SPEAK ENGLISH ON SOME OTHER DIALECT SHIT.

K PASO MY PANA WHY YOU GOTTA CALL A NIGGA OUT? LOL I agree tho

People gotta understand ALL words were neologisms at one point. The only thing that separates a real word from a neologism is it's acceptance by society throughout time and constant use.

Unfortunately I see this shit happening with Mexicans saying "quota" for "quarter", "washeteria", "troca" for "truck", "lunche" for lunch....they'll become "real" words eventually.

...........blah I wanna stab a baby.

K PASO MY PANA WHY YOU GOTTA CALL A NIGGA OUT? LOL I agree tho

People gotta understand ALL words were neologisms at one point. The only thing that separates a real word from a neologism is it's acceptance by society throughout time and constant use.

Unfortunately I see this shit happening with Mexicans saying "quota" for "quarter", "washeteria", "troca" for "truck", "lunche" for lunch....they'll become "real" words eventually.

...........blah I wanna stab a baby.

:lol: NAH I JUST RANDOMLY PICKED IT OUT, IM GUILTY OF THAT SHIT TOO MANIN DONT GET IT TWISTED, IM JUST SAYIN SHIT IS ALL RELATIVE. THATS THAT PUERTO RICAN SHIT THOUGH CALLIN A ROOF A RUFO, LUNCH LONCHE, ETC ETC.

for whatever reason, shit annoys the hell out of me. it gets used ALL the time too. intelligent successful people are steady using it. it makes me crazy.

please, start correcting your friends. dont allow them to use improper english. it just makes them look foolish.

thank you.

WHEN I READ THIS,

I LIKE TO OF PUKED

• Like 1

I wonder how many of us with these pet peeves were forcibly corrected at one point by someone else. Drilling the correct way into our minds.

Which leads to the parallel thought that the worst kind of non-smoker is an ex-smoker.

/Random thoughts strung together with chewing gum as an adhesive.

THE "ENGLISH" WE SPEAK IS SO RIDUCULOUS ANYWAY ITS POINTLESS TO NITPICK AT CERTAIN WORDS B CUZ THE SHIT MAKES NO SENSE.

IN SPANISH "F" SOUNDS LIKE "F" AND IF YOU WANNA MAKE AN "F" SOUND YOU USE AN "F"

IN ENGLISH PH SOUNDS LIKE F, GH SOUNDS LIKE F, F CAN SOUND LIKE V...SHIT IS ALL FUCKED UP.

The "PH" sounds are of Greek origin, and Spanish uses words with Greek spellings too...

psicologia. psiquico, etc

:lol: NAH I JUST RANDOMLY PICKED IT OUT, IM GUILTY OF THAT SHIT TOO MANIN DONT GET IT TWISTED, IM JUST SAYIN SHIT IS ALL RELATIVE. THATS THAT PUERTO RICAN SHIT THOUGH CALLIN A ROOF A RUFO, LUNCH LONCHE, ETC ETC.

HAHAHA YOU AIN'T LYING NIGG.

MY EX'S MOM WAS FULL BLOWN JIBARA SAYING "FOLK" FOR "FORK" AND "PALKEEN" FOR "PARKING".....

BITCH WAS A TLIP

Seeking --I use that all the time. I can only hide behind the excuse that I grew up in Southeastern Massachusetts. My mother is the daughter of a house painter from Cambridge, and a housewife from Fall River. Both were 1st Generation Portuguese Americans. My father is the son of two French Canadians who grew up in Pawtucket (the bucket) Rhode Island. So unfortunately, I was doomed from an early age.

I've talked about it before, but I say things like "so DON'T I" and "so DIDN'T we" as a positive. Someone could say "I've got $20." And if I had $20, I'd respond "So DON'T I." It's fucking retarded, and I never noticed I do it until I was 32 and my friends called me out on it. I still catch myself saying it, and it bugs the fucking hell out of me.

I'm a fucking Masshole.