black panther party

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 50million
A yuppie is a yuppie.

I just don't get why you had to single out the white yuppies like they're any different from black yuppies.

black yuppies are hotter.

so i went to my regular meeting today. homie broke out the official black panther photo album. it was pretty amazing. pictures from a long time ago, rallies, speeches, bobby seale, huey, bobby, angela davis, etc...

the chapter i am apart of is the CCBPP. Commemoration Committee for the Black Panther Party - the creators of lil bobby hutton literacy campaign. Our whole thing is development of affordable housing, good jobs, feeding the hungry, and bringing the community together.

way different than a lot of other newer committees are doing, such as the NEW black panther party.

i feel really connected with the east bay when I go to the BPP headquaters. It's fucking tiny as shit. Paint on the walls of pictures of Rosa Parks, Bobby Seale, Mumia, and the Oakland Community School...which I didn't even know it existed until today. the BPP created this school. All of the students who graduated and went to college or had a successful career.

http://www.itsabouttimebpp.com/Survival_Programs/images4/OCS_Reunion_Group_Shot_7-19-2008.jpg

can you pick out the famous alumni from the Oakland Community School?

I'm not really interested in why you're still lieing about your life and makin up bullshit about me in TinyChat so let me just say "fuck you." and move on because I'm looking to do some community service around Oakland/Alameda county.

I've always been interested in helping lower income households and have been looking for an outlet to do so. Your review of the CCBPP has been one of high praise. First off, at any point of that post were you lieing? That would be nice to know since I didnt realize CCBPP was a chapter of the BPP. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought rather than a chapter, it's the only program left of the original Black Panther Party.

Also what do you know about CCBPP's connection to the Provisional Communist Party/National Labor Federation (NATLFED)? I've heard the National Labor Federation is a centralized movement, operating through a network of “mutual benefit associations” or “entities” including the Eastern Farmworkers Association, Western Service Workers Assocation, the Commemoration Committee for the Black Panther Party. Is the CCBPP confirming/denying any affiliation with the NATLFED, and if so are they claiming not to have any political affiliation with the communist party? Also do you have any personal experience with NATLFED? My last question is who exactly is running and working with the CCBPP? I've heard it's an entirely volunteer-run organization; mostly eager college students looking to do community service.

Guest 50million
I'm not really interested in why you're still lieing about your life and makin up bullshit about me in TinyChat so let me just say "fuck you." and move on because I'm looking to do some community service around Oakland/Alameda county.

I've always been interested in helping lower income households and have been looking for an outlet to do so. Your review of the CCBPP has been one of high praise. First off, at any point of that post were you lieing? That would be nice to know since I didnt realize CCBPP was a chapter of the BPP. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought rather than a chapter, it's the only program left of the original Black Panther Party.

Also what do you know about CCBPP's connection to the Provisional Communist Party/National Labor Federation (NATLFED)? I've heard the National Labor Federation is a centralized movement, operating through a network of “mutual benefit associations” or “entities” including the Eastern Farmworkers Association, Western Service Workers Assocation, the Commemoration Committee for the Black Panther Party. Is the CCBPP confirming/denying any affiliation with the NATLFED, and if so are they claiming not to have any political affiliation with the communist party? Also do you have any personal experience with NATLFED? My last question is who exactly is running and working with the CCBPP? I've heard it's an entirely volunteer-run organization; mostly eager college students looking to do community service.

*lying.

• 2 weeks later...