black panther party

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 50million
Seriously though the NBPP should've gotten their own name because they are tarnishing the name of the orignally BPP. Although technically it's a different name with an updated logo, people still seem to lump them altogether.

The original BPP grew up during a time when institutionalized white racism was actually a real problem, & police brutality against innocent blacks was more of an epidemic than it is today. The BPP never talked about eradicating whites, they were just there to act as a police force to patrol their own neighborhoods against the police or white hate groups. They had programs to feed poor children, make sure kids went to school, etc.

The NBPP today is on some other shit, often preaching hate. Many are also Muslims that change their names to Arabic or African names. The original BPP generally were not Muslims and kept their "American" European names.

agreed.

The original BPP grew up during a time when institutionalized white racism was actually a real problem, & police brutality against innocent blacks was more of an epidemic than it is today.

These problem still exsit today, but there are more distraction to take away from the attention. If you think that "institutionalized white racism" isn't "actually a real problem" then you don't live in the reality that we do.

Of course the new party is more pissed than ever, the goverment broke up the orignal party in every way they could, so why should the new party be less threatning? It really doesn't matter if they how much they scream that all white people should die or shit like that, cause nature is taking care of that any way, mean while those people still want Blacks to die, due to non natural causes.

These problem still exsit today, but there are more distraction to take away from the attention. If you think that "institutionalized white racism" isn't "actually a real problem" then you don't live in the reality that we do.

Are you black?

Habitat for humanity is always a fun one: doing construction for free. You only have to dedicate half a day or so to it too so it's pretty lackadaisical. There's another place in oakland where you sort the food that the comes in from canned food drives/donation services.

West Oakland's elementary schools could probably use some volunteers right about now too. The parents there are always on some other shit it seems; Driving some brand new leased range rover and wearing fancy shit they might've racked from Ross... but half the kids never come to school with food and most of them had a hard time focusing simply because of that.

If the NBPP turns out to be a worthwhile venture for helping out Oakland please let the oontz know. I have a hard time understanding what a volunteer organization is doing with a little white lady if, like you're all saying, their goal is to proselytize hate and black muslism extremism, unless they simply suck at the whole radical black islam thing...

Maybe their incompetence as a racist community propaganda machine is counterbalanced with children's books and literacy and sunshine and happy days.

Of course the new party is more pissed than ever, the goverment broke up the orignal party in every way they could, so why should the new party be less threatning? It really doesn't matter if they how much they scream that all white people should die or shit like that, cause nature is taking care of that any way, mean while those people still want Blacks to die, due to non natural causes.

negrocommunityfrowns.jpg

Guest 50million
Habitat for humanity is always a fun one: doing construction for free. You only have to dedicate half a day or so to it too so it's pretty lackadaisical. There's another place in oakland where you sort the food that the comes in from canned food drives/donation services.

West Oakland's elementary schools could probably use some volunteers right about now too. The parents there are always on some other shit it seems; Driving some brand new leased range rover and wearing fancy shit they might've racked from Ross... but half the kids never come to school with food and most of them had a hard time focusing simply because of that.

If the NBPP turns out to be a worthwhile venture for helping out Oakland please let the oontz know. I have a hard time understanding what a volunteer organization is doing with a little white lady if, like you're all saying, their goal is to proselytize hate and black muslism extremism, unless they simply suck at the whole radical black islam thing...

Maybe their incompetence as a racist community propaganda machine is counterbalanced with children's books and literacy and sunshine and happy days.

YO. the program I joined is NOT the NEW BPP. Lil Bobby Hutton Literacy Campaign was made way back when. It's one of the only ongoing things the original BPP is active about.

like Theo said, the NBPP has a totally different agenda. It's way more religious and shit. Fuck all that noise.

Black people can vote now.

Black people can eat in any restaurant they can afford now.

Black people can live in any neighborhood, and go to any public school now.

There's black cops now.

We have black generals in the fucking military now.

There's black politicians now.

Shit, we even have a black president now.

I hope you're not actually black, because if so then your grandparents are probably rolling over in their graves at your stupidity.

And if I was your pops, I'd have to smack you upside the head more than a few times if I heard this shit come out your mouth.

I'm going to guess you didn't grow up in the pre-Civil Rights era. Otherwise you wouldn't be saying institutionalized racism today is at the same levels as it were back then. I didn't grow up in that era either but ask anyone that did or go read a book. I never said racism was eliminated completely; it's just not as bad as it once was.

Black people can vote now.

Black people can eat in any restaurant they can afford now.

Black people can live in any neighborhood, and go to any public school now.

There's black cops now.

We have black generals in the fucking military now.

There's black politicians now.

Shit, we even have a black president now.

I hope you're not actually black, because if so then your grandparents are probably rolling over in their graves at your stupidity.

And if I was your pops, I'd have to smack you upside the head more than a few times if I heard this shit come out your mouth.

The original party formed in the mid 60's, the voting rights act passed in 1965, being that they started when that act passed, then it is safe to say that voting wasn't a highlighted thing they were fighting for, in fact, I highly douht any of the points you made were something the original party gave a fuck about. you make it sound as if their problem was that they couldn't comfortably rub elbow's with white folks.

go read the ten point program, it says nothing about wanting Black cops on the force, or for a Black figurehead, what they wanted was for the police to stop killing innocent people which hasen't happened yet if you haven't notice.

I still have living grandparents, who are 75+, never thought that a black prez. was something that could happen, but the fight is far from over, Obama is only looks good, meanwhile oppression, and repression still run a muck.

you can't be Black, if you're then it is only with a little b.

oh, and please, eat a dick.

I'm going to guess you didn't grow up in the pre-Civil Rights era. Otherwise you wouldn't be saying institutionalized racism today is at the same levels as it were back then. I didn't grow up in that era either but ask anyone that did or go read a book. I never said racism was eliminated completely; it's just not as bad as it once was.

Read again, nowhere did I state "at the same levels", just that the problems still exist, why are you guys acting so threatened by the truth of the matter? Why are you acting like there wasn't atleast 2 big cases of police brutality just last year?

you say it isn't as bad as it once was, true, overt racism has died down ALOT, but being so also gives it leeway to be more institutionalized because it can't be as open.

• 1 month later...
Guest 50million

so i went to my regular meeting today. homie broke out the official black panther photo album. it was pretty amazing. pictures from a long time ago, rallies, speeches, bobby seale, huey, bobby, angela davis, etc...

the chapter i am apart of is the CCBPP. Commemoration Committee for the Black Panther Party - the creators of lil bobby hutton literacy campaign. Our whole thing is development of affordable housing, good jobs, feeding the hungry, and bringing the community together.

way different than a lot of other newer committees are doing, such as the NEW black panther party.

i feel really connected with the east bay when I go to the BPP headquaters. It's fucking tiny as shit. Paint on the walls of pictures of Rosa Parks, Bobby Seale, Mumia, and the Oakland Community School...which I didn't even know it existed until today. the BPP created this school. All of the students who graduated and went to college or had a successful career.

http://www.itsabouttimebpp.com/Survival_Programs/images4/OCS_Reunion_Group_Shot_7-19-2008.jpg

can you pick out the famous alumni from the Oakland Community School?