VERY SOLID RELATIONSHIP ADVICE B.

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, i am fortunate to live in new york, where the leggings-as-pants trend is generally socially accepted. in other places people are like, dude, you have no pants on. wtf are you doing.

LEGGINGS AS PANTS IS MY FAVORITE TREND OF THIS DECADE B. ALSO WHITE GIRLS HAVING ASSES WAS A GOOD ONE FOR THE 00'S. :cool:

that little makeup thing has other benefits. That chick I dated who made me mad late all the time spent a lot of time on her eye makeup

She looked good either way, but still

Shit was annoying

And cosign leggings, my baby moms wears them like all the time with those 1 shoulder 80s shirts and I feel like I'm fuckin a bitch from flashdance when I just peel em past her ass and bend her over

It's kinda unusual for Down south

exactly.

shits simple.

the myspace facebook concept is on point

the makeup tip is precice.

I cant handle a girl that dont eat either.

I for 1 like to eat and cook and cook for people.

I like to be in control of what i eat for

sanitary reasons. Someone makes a grilled

cheese without washing they hands they lose points

MY NIGGA.

THANK YOU - LET ME ADD TO THAT:

I'LL REPEAT THIS. ONCE YOU AND YOUR GIRL MAKE IT OFFICIAL, DON'T STOP GOING OUT WITH YOUR BOYS COMPLETELY. KEEP HAVING SOME PERSONAL TIME FOR FRIENDS AND RANDOM FRIDAY NIGHTS.

ONCE YOUR PUSSY WHIPPED ASS STAYS HOME EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT WITH YOUR GIRL CUDDLING LIKE A PUSS, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO THE REST OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP - WOMEN DONT LIKE CHANGES; YOU WONT BE ABLE TO GO KICK IT WITH THE BOYS ON A SATURDAY NIGHT WITHOUT AN ARGUMENT STARTING LIKE

"WELL, YOU NEVER WENT OUT WHEN I MET YOU, WHY NOW???"

12OZ WONT LET ME PROP YOU FOR THIS BUT THIS IS DEAD ASS TRUE STORY...OBVIOUSLY YOU CANT KEEP UP THE SAME ROUTINE BUT DONT COMPLETELY ALTER YOUR LIFE FOR A BROAD CUZ YOU'LL RESENT HER IN THE END AND IT'LL BE NONSTOP FIGHTS FOREVER TILL ONE OF YALL PUTS THE OTHER ONES SEVERED HEAD IN A TOASTER OVEN AND FLEES THE SCENE.

To me, chicks that can't cook are worthless. There's no point in getting in a "real" relationship with them. Nothing better than a female that can hook up a meal. Not asking to be a five-star chef, just know how to cook.

I mean they expect us to do all the traditional manly duties, but ask them to do a traditional womanly duty such as cooking and then you're a "sexist".

Props to all the ladies that cook for their man.

Mero I tried proppin you a few pages back myself but 12oz has an issue with niggas agreeing too much.

All I'm saying is....been w my girl for 5 years almost ( yeah I know ). But she knows the deal when it comes to me needing my own time to go out. There will be peace in the middle east before a woman ties me down that hard......

Soon she'll wanna tell me what the fuck to wear, and YOU KNOW that couple when you see them. Dude's dressed sweet as hell with extra medium sweaters, and the woman holding HIS hand.....

Twinky, don't scare me kid.

To me, chicks that can't cook are worthless. There's no point in getting in a "real" relationship with them. Nothing better than a female that can hook up a meal. Not asking to be a five-star chef, just know how to cook.

I can cook some really good food, so I tend to hold other people to that standard. I've met more than one woman who I knew wouldn't work out in the long run because her idea of cooking was dumping a bottle of Ragu on some spaghetti and calling it quits. Cooking isn't rocket science, but people would rather blow money on letting restaurants do the fancy shit, fuck that. I've met people who can't fucking scramble on egg.

- UNLESS YOU HAVE TERRIBLE SKIN, KEEP THE MAKEUP TO A MINIMUM, IF WE GO OUT AND MY BROTHER DOESNT RECOGNIZE YOU, AND HE JUST SAW YOU AT THE SUPERMARKET YESTERDAY...YOU OVERDID IT. YOU CAN WEAR SOME MAKEUP, DONT GET ME WRONG. JUST DONT COME TO THE PARTY LOOKING LIKE A TRANSEXUAL GEISHA.

THIS SOME REAL SHIT. FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT.