VERY SOLID RELATIONSHIP ADVICE B.

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend at work has a mrs. that calls him about 5 times during the day... That annoys the shit out of me and I'm not even fucking having to talk to her.

Also if a girl can cook and cook well that scores MEGA fucking points from me

Edit.

Hot girl that can cook = wife

Hot girl that can't = serious doubts

I don't really care if a girl can cook because I hook up pretty much everything I like to eat

My mom made me fend for myself, so I hook steaks, shrimp, stir fry, whatever, up better than most anyone

My baby moms has a few good dishes, but really the only thing I'm intirested in a girl knowing how to cook is fried chicken, which is a dying art

some of this is good advice. some of it is just nonsense.

don't take your girl to a place where a lot of chicks are going to be checking you out? whaaaaa?

why should i give a fuck if girls are looking at my man, thinking about what they would do to him?

and i don't want him callin me everyday. i don't want some needy ass dude.

your outlook on this topic will change once you find out your dude has been plugging half of your friends.

SAY SOMETHING ABOUT HER OUTFIT. GIRLS ALWAYS (ALMOST ALWAYS) TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN WHAT THEY WEAR AND HOW THEIR HAIR LOOKS AND SHIT...SO IF YOU BIG THAT UP THEN YOU FINNA SCORE SOME POINTS.

one of the sexiest things that a guy i was dating ever did for me was text me and tell me what to wear before he saw me. he loved me in leggings. it got me hot as hell and was cute because yeah, most guys don't notice that kind of shit, or if they do, they don't know how to verbalize it.

then i found out that he'd never been tested so i could not, in good conscience, smash that. it was tragic, because it probably would have been amazing. but you know what else is amazing? not having aids!

-OK ITS YOUR HOUSE, AND IM SITTING ON YOUR COUCH, I KNOW THIS...BUT COULD YOU PLEASE NOT FUCKING PLAY MARIAH CAREY? IM TRYING TO WATCH THE KNICKS. CANT YOU JUST SIT ON THE COUCH WITH ME AND SAY "AWWW! HE'S SO LITTLE!" EVERYTIME NATE ROBINSON SHOOTS A JUMPSHOT? PLEASE?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This!!!

I don't really care if a girl can cook because I hook up pretty much everything I like to eat

This. I would LOVE it if a girl could cook, but so few can these days that I'm not expecting it.

I know how to cook like a muthafucka, so as long as you're willing to clean (because I definitely am not), we can still work

Oh yeah...my brother in law is a fuckin dick to my sister (including cheating on her), and although that's not my business me and all of my boys have tried to tell him mad times how lucky he is

Now, not only does my sister cook, clean, own the house they live in, make more money than him, put up with his shit, and take amazing care of his daughter, she also is apparently considered very attractive by most guys. I don't really see it, but that might just be because I know how fuckin ghetto she can get sometimes

If they ever really break up my best friend is 100% ready to take his place, and me, my parents, and everyone else are perfectly fine with that. Brother in law better not slip up haha

Oh yeah...my brother in law is a fuckin dick to my sister (including cheating on her), and although that's not my business me and all of my boys have tried to tell him mad times how lucky he is

Now, not only does my sister cook, clean, own the house they live in, make more money than him, put up with his shit, and take amazing care of his daughter, she also is apparently considered very attractive by most guys. I don't really see it, but that might just be because I know how fuckin ghetto she can get sometimes

If they ever really break up my best friend is 100% ready to take his place, and me, my parents, and everyone else are perfectly fine with that. Brother in law better not slip up haha

Didn't you say you have a sister that you called a fat disgusting slob? :lol:

My mom made me fend for myself,

also, this

its amazing how many adults cant fucking take care of themselves alone

its amazing how many children I can legally refer to as adults also

The thing about girls wearing less make-up is 100% true.

I have found out that most people tell me that I look better either with no make-up (such as first thing in the morning) or with very minimal make-up.

When I wear heavy or bright make-up around my eye area, the only compliments I get are from fierce gay dudes and it is more about appreciating the application of it, versus the actual look...if that makes any sense.

one of the sexiest things that a guy i was dating ever did for me was text me and tell me what to wear before he saw me. he loved me in leggings. it got me hot as hell and was cute because yeah, most guys don't notice that kind of shit, or if they do, they don't know how to verbalize it.

then i found out that he'd never been tested so i could not, in good conscience, smash that. it was tragic, because it probably would have been amazing. but you know what else is amazing? not having aids!

LOL this hit close to home because I like girls in leggings and the last girl I was with, I would tell her to wear them. Except, I actually bought her some leggings because she didn't own any. She wore them for a bit, but unfortunately I was unable to get her to keep it in regular rotation in her warddrobe as she stopped wearing them so eventually I felt like I was trying to force someone to be someone they weren't and thus I gave up on it.