lol hipster poem

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 50million

I am jealous of Steve Aoki.

I am jealous of Steve Aoki’s life.

I am jealous of Steve Aoki living in Los Angeles and me living in suburbia.

I am jealous of Steve Aoki’s apartment.

I am jealous of Steve Aoki’s massive record/vinyl collection.

I am jealous of Steve Aoki’s custom black Macbook.

I am jealous of Steve Aoki’s t-shirt closet

I am jealous of Steve Aoki’s shoes.

I am jealous of Steve Aoki having a strong enough personal brand to wear sunglasses during an interview.

I am jealous of Steve Aoki for having a neverending supply of free vodka.

I am jealous of Steve Aoki for having an HDTV [meme via 2k6.]

I am jealous of Steve Aoki having an empty fridge, meaning he is ‘rich enough’ to always eat out.

I am jealous of Steve

I am jealous of Steve Aoki for existing before email and myspace existed.

I am jealous of every one for having things that I do not have.

I am jealous.

I am human.

I care about material things, and important immaterial things like ’status’, ‘fame’, ’success’, and ‘authenticity’.

come hipsters

give me your over opinion on things you don't know

die hipsters

smell my feet while i shove em down your throat

f'n hipsters

like people to know what 'they' think

faggot hipsters

your opinions dont mean shit to me

bitchass hipsters

emo's congregate too

guess what hipsters

just like you, those kids aint cool

kill yourselves hipsters

i'd tell you how..

lol hipsters

but you'd rename it and act like it's your cow

fuck hipsters

somebody is mad that they dont fit into tight pants.

:rolleyes:

I CANT EVEN SEE THOSE FLICKS CUZ IM AT WORK BUT I ALREADY KNOW THIS BITCH HAS A STUPID HAIRCUT AND LOOKS LIKE HER WEIGHT IS MEASURED IN GRAMS INSTEAD OF POUNDS. I ALSO KNOW THAT THE BITCH LEFT HER ASS & TITS IN EL SEGUNDO...

HIPSTERS ARE FUNNY CUZ THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT HIPSTERS AND THEY ALSO COMPLAIN ABOUT "NORMAL" PEOPLE BEING "BORING" AND "NOT GETTING IT" GETTING WHAT NIGGA? THAT YOU SPENT 80 DOLLARS ON A HOODIE I PUT ON AND WALK OUT OF THE STORE IN?

NIGGA HOW BOUT I PUNCH YOU IN YOUR EXCITING FUCKIN FACE NIGGA TO INJECT SOME EXCITEMENT INTO MY BORING LIFE. AND I DONT HIT GIRLS BUT I'LL KNOCK A HIPSTER BITCH OUT COLD AT A "SHOW" OR "GALLERY OPENING" JUST TO SEE ALL THE SKINNY NIGGAS WITH DIRTY UNTRIMMED BEARDS AND RIPPED VNECKS GO LIKE THIS :eek: AND SCATTER LIKE I JUST RAN IN WITH A TURBAN ON AND A BOMB THAT WAS LEAKING ANTHRAX JUICE.

IM ACTUALLY TIRED OF SLAYING THESE NIGGAS CUZ THEY RUN IN PACKS AND THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN REALLY BREAK THESE NIGGAS EGOS IS TO PICK A NIGGA UP AND THROW THEM ALL THE WAY DOWN BEDFORD LIKE YOU DOIN A SHOTPUT. AFTER YOU DO THIS ONCE OR TWICE THOUGH YOU START CATCHING ASSAULT CASES AND THATS NOT GOOD. (FOR ME ANYWAY) THE BITCHES ARE EASY THOUGH SO IF YOU IN A SLUMP I SUGGEST TAKING THE L (WHICH IS IRONIC, CUZ YOU'RE TAKIN THE L, GET IT?) TO BEDFORD AND WEARING SOMETHING MAD OUTLANDISH (TRY TIGHT ROBIN HOOD PANTS WITH TAPDANCE SHOES, PINK SUNGLASSES AND A ROPE AROUND YOUR NECK AS A SCARF...AND A CARDIGAN, A DIRTY ONE.) WHILE DRAGGING A COOLER FULL OF PBR AND SPARKS AND MAKERS MARK BEHIND YOU. WITHIN 20 MINUTES YOU'LL BE IN SOME BITCHES CRIB MEETING ALL 17 OF HER ROOMMATES AND GETTING YOUR COCK SUCKED.

YOU KNOW WHAT THOUGH? YOU KNOW HOW WHEN YOU GO GET A PASSPORT OR A STATE ID OR SOME SHIT THEY GIVE YOU A "LIST OF ACCEPTABLE ID'S" AND LIKE A PASSPORT IS EQUAL TO A BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD AND DRIVER LICENSE? WELL THE SAME IDEA APPLIES WITH FUCKIN HIPSTER BITCHES CUZ SOME SHITTY COKE IS EQUAL TO A RIDICULOUS OUTFIT, STUPID SHIT ON YOUR IPOD, AND A 6PACK OF SPARKS.

I CANT EVEN SEE THOSE FLICKS CUZ IM AT WORK BUT I ALREADY KNOW THIS BITCH HAS A STUPID HAIRCUT AND LOOKS LIKE HER WEIGHT IS MEASURED IN GRAMS INSTEAD OF POUNDS. I ALSO KNOW THAT THE BITCH LEFT HER ASS & TITS IN EL SEGUNDO...

HIPSTERS ARE FUNNY CUZ THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT HIPSTERS AND THEY ALSO COMPLAIN ABOUT "NORMAL" PEOPLE BEING "BORING" AND "NOT GETTING IT" GETTING WHAT NIGGA? THAT YOU SPENT 80 DOLLARS ON A HOODIE I PUT ON AND WALK OUT OF THE STORE IN?

NIGGA HOW BOUT I PUNCH YOU IN YOUR EXCITING FUCKIN FACE NIGGA TO INJECT SOME EXCITEMENT INTO MY BORING LIFE. AND I DONT HIT GIRLS BUT I'LL KNOCK A HIPSTER BITCH OUT COLD AT A "SHOW" OR "GALLERY OPENING" JUST TO SEE ALL THE SKINNY NIGGAS WITH DIRTY UNTRIMMED BEARDS AND RIPPED VNECKS GO LIKE THIS :eek: AND SCATTER LIKE I JUST RAN IN WITH A TURBAN ON AND A BOMB THAT WAS LEAKING ANTHRAX JUICE.

IM ACTUALLY TIRED OF SLAYING THESE NIGGAS CUZ THEY RUN IN PACKS AND THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN REALLY BREAK THESE NIGGAS EGOS IS TO PICK A NIGGA UP AND THROW THEM ALL THE WAY DOWN BEDFORD LIKE YOU DOIN A SHOTPUT. AFTER YOU DO THIS ONCE OR TWICE THOUGH YOU START CATCHING ASSAULT CASES AND THATS NOT GOOD. (FOR ME ANYWAY) THE BITCHES ARE EASY THOUGH SO IF YOU IN A SLUMP I SUGGEST TAKING THE L (WHICH IS IRONIC, CUZ YOU'RE TAKIN THE L, GET IT?) TO BEDFORD AND WEARING SOMETHING MAD OUTLANDISH (TRY TIGHT ROBIN HOOD PANTS WITH TAPDANCE SHOES, PINK SUNGLASSES AND A ROPE AROUND YOUR NECK AS A SCARF...AND A CARDIGAN, A DIRTY ONE.) WHILE DRAGGING A COOLER FULL OF PBR AND SPARKS AND MAKERS MARK BEHIND YOU. WITHIN 20 MINUTES YOU'LL BE IN SOME BITCHES CRIB MEETING ALL 17 OF HER ROOMMATES AND GETTING YOUR COCK SUCKED.

i'm going to every hipster founded thread i've accidentally found myself in and starting a fight everyday until i can spit some rant like that shit with the hate and disgust they deserve. or at least until they realize they do need a proctologist for their head conditions, nah, that would never happen. f'n hipsters