PITTSBURGH paper

milesmoodist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bombing science has 'real' forums.. [/color]w/o all the jock riding faggots mouth mixed in it..

bombing science has 'real' forums..[/color] w/o all the jock riding faggots mouth mixed in it..

bombing science has 'real' forums..[/color] w/o all the jock riding faggots mouth mixed in it..

bombing science has 'real' forums.. [/color]w/o all the jock riding faggots mouth mixed in it..

bombing science has 'real' forums.[/color]. w/o all the jock riding faggots mouth mixed in it..

:lol: :lol:

You're gay.

i'm gay? while you spent 1/2hr fonting the rainbow.. i'm gay?

you're a faggot, try to prove it any harder and i'm calling guiness, you can be the 'official' world's fagotiest hipster

I wish I knew why you considered me a "hipster"???

Is it supposed to be deragatory, eithey way a hipster I'm not.

And to quote your post didn't take 30 minutes homo, it's a simple copy and paste job.

Then coloring in your FAGGOT ASS CRYING ABOUT BOMBING SCIENCE, only too like 2 minutes.

But anyway maybe you can make real friends on Bombing Science.

:lol: :lol:

it's better w/o the talking.. well at least bombing science won't let a couple f'n retards shit on 4 pages of a thread before they lock it and shut a city off for 4 yrs.. fuck 12 oz mods, they'll do some gay shit then bann you for doing half of the same thing.. unless you say you need posting space.. then they'll let you do what you want where ever you want.. obviously.. let this go to fuck and then lock pittsburgh paper up because there's too much bickering in it.. lex, you're a fucking faggot, get a life fruitloops.. and fuck mouth for war too.. and fuck the mods for letting you gay ass faggots shit all through this thread, and for what.. because i didn't think you 2 homos should dictate in 'kung-fu n shit'? you fags have been ass sore for a long time about that shit.. stay retarded faggots, you're f'n losers are lame as fuck.. now flash a gay picture of a crybaby, or some other gay shit you got in your copy n paste file because you're that great, you got those laying around.. f'n faggots.. and i say you're a hipster because you have the right attitude n presentation of an arrogant, over opinionated hipster fuck, and you can't recognize them yourself (because you post fliks of dumb emos but call them hipsters) so i'm pretty sure you wear tight pants and a thick leather watch band, and probably the leather belt with the rings the whole way around it.. with one of those gayass soft hats and some old biker's bitche's tattoo on your shoulder, wearing some sort of all leather shoe that matches the soft hat, or maybe doc martin look a likes... or if you're not one of these hipsters.. you probably watch mtv and wear t-shirts 4 times too big for you

humming the latest ghetto anthem from crunk squad homos.. no matter what you look like though.. you're a dumb, lame ass faggot.. for sure

because i didn't think you 2 homos should dictate in 'kung-fu n shit'? you fags have been ass sore for a long time about that shit.
What's funny is the fact that you're the only one mad about that thread....You've always been the only one mad about it, that's why you keep bringing that shit up.... a whole month has gone by and you're still talking about it. :lol:

it's better w/o the talking.. well at least bombing science won't let a couple f'n retards shit on 4 pages of a thread before they lock it and shut a city off for 4 yrs.. fuck 12 oz mods, they'll do some gay shit then bann you for doing half of the same thing.. unless you say you need posting space.. then they'll let you do what you want where ever you want.. obviously.. let this go to fuck and then lock pittsburgh paper up because there's too much bickering in it.. lex, you're a fucking faggot, get a life fruitloops.. and fuck mouth for war too.. and fuck the mods for letting you gay ass faggots shit all through this thread, and for what.. because i didn't think you 2 homos should dictate in 'kung-fu n shit'? you fags have been ass sore for a long time about that shit.. stay retarded faggots, you're f'n losers are lame as fuck.. now flash a gay picture of a crybaby, or some other gay shit you got in your copy n paste file because you're that great, you got those laying around.. f'n faggots.. and i say you're a hipster because you have the right attitude n presentation of an arrogant, over opinionated hipster fuck, and you can't recognize them yourself (because you post fliks of dumb emos but call them hipsters) so i'm pretty sure you wear tight pants and a thick leather watch band, and probably the leather belt with the rings the whole way around it.. with one of those gayass soft hats and some old biker's bitche's tattoo on your shoulder, wearing some sort of all leather shoe that matches the soft hat, or maybe doc martin look a likes... or if you're not one of these hipsters.. you probably watch mtv and wear t-shirts 4 times too big for you

humming the latest ghetto anthem from crunk squad homos.. no matter what you look like though.. you're a dumb, lame ass faggot.. for sure

All that hipster jazz, is a waste of your time.

Im not emo, or a hipster.

But for real you mad at the Kung-Fu thread, and my hipster thread???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yo, I copy and pasted the link.

That was the name of the site son.

Anyway, your rebuttles are all the same, some nonsense shit.

So fuck you, fuck your wack graff, fuck your wack city, and fuck all that jazz you singing.

All that hipster jazz, is a waste of your time.

Im not emo, or a hipster.

But for real you mad at the Kung-Fu thread, and my hipster thread???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yo, I copy and pasted the link.

That was the name of the site son.

Anyway, your rebuttles are all the same, some nonsense shit.

So fuck you, fuck your wack graff, fuck your wack city, and fuck all that jazz you singing.

and come back for more since i'm so mad.. silly faggot

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

does anyone in this city even have a decent black book 2 post? im new 2 the computer thing, or id post stuff ive done since 04 lol that old stuff i got on here from my bro posting em is busted. can someone post something better than my old stuff 4 me 2 see? remembering that this is about burners not pritty art school drawlings! though thats all good but burners are what its about! give me something from pittsburgh 2 battle against. if ur from the burgh and u are not here anymore im not including you lol. (prism,twoone,sesk baser, etc.) LETS GET THIS FORM MOVING!!! WITH OUT THE UNNECESSARY BEEF, U KNOW..

Come on SAMEONE where u at on here Bro? Ive been battlen u 4 the past 12 years now young buck lol. get something on here no one can touch! i know u got hundreds of peices sititing round the crib like me! get them up here. n mood i know u got some serious shit in all those books at your house. y u toying with people n maken em wait 2 c what ur really about lol! always playing games big brother? ill get u sager and basers new books and a bunch of my good suff 2 post, tell nada 2 post his stuff n lets get some battles goen!!!

• 2 weeks later...